Closed Thread
Page 154 of 161 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1610
  1. #1531
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I don't think there is anything to it! We dtd the every second day the other cycle, legs up everytime, and what do ya know, I'm still here ttc!
    I think it's just down to luck. You can do everything right and still only have 25% chance of conceiving

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (09-04-2016),HillDweller  (09-04-2016)

  3. #1532
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    I'm getting some serious period type pain ATM not sure what's going on. My whole hip area is sore but with pain that feels like period pain 😞only just had my period (started on 30or31st of March)
    Could be gearing up to O

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (09-04-2016),kirstin90  (09-04-2016),tamzmaree  (09-04-2016)

  5. #1533
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    I'm getting some serious period type pain ATM not sure what's going on. My whole hip area is sore but with pain that feels like period pain only just had my period (started on 30or31st of March)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Could be gearing up to O
    Agree with Lil Smurfy. I had these type pains on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. A little more localized type pain but very much like AF pains and pretty sure I ovulated today or will tomorrow (tons of ewcm and near positive opk last night). Fingers crossed you're getting ready to ovulate hon xx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

    kirstin90  (09-04-2016)

  7. #1534
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Agree with Lil Smurfy. I had these type pains on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. A little more localized type pain but very much like AF pains and pretty sure I ovulated today or will tomorrow (tons of ewcm and near positive opk last night). Fingers crossed you're getting ready to ovulate hon xx
    Looks like we'll be testing buddies

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    Pluto80  (09-04-2016)

  9. #1535
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Agree with Lil Smurfy. I had these type pains on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. A little more localized type pain but very much like AF pains and pretty sure I ovulated today or will tomorrow (tons of ewcm and near positive opk last night). Fingers crossed you're getting ready to ovulate hon xx
    The pain is really intense, and really painful. I just spoke to my mum and she reminded me when I was 15 I kept ending up in hospital with ovulation pain, so I guess i must be ovulating, it was a big reason I was put on the pill in the first place. My periods use to come every 2-3 weeks and really painful.

  10. #1536
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    The pain is really intense, and really painful. I just spoke to my mum and she reminded me when I was 15 I kept ending up in hospital with ovulation pain, so I guess i must be ovulating, it was a big reason I was put on the pill in the first place. My periods use to come every 2-3 weeks and really painful.
    I've had months where I thought I had appendicitis, nope, just ovulating

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    kirstin90  (10-04-2016)

  12. #1537
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    I am another one who gets bad o pains. Not every month. Some months it's just a bit crampy/achey but other months I need pain relief and use a heat pack and walk around hunched over as it hurts more to stand straight.
    If you haven't tried it yet, lie down with a heat pack as it really helps to give you some relief.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (10-04-2016)

  14. #1538
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    My gosh I have missed out on a lot here today! You ladies have been so active I can't keep up haha as for me AF showed around midday. Extremely slow and seems to be clotty but I guess it could just be a slow started this month!

  15. #1539
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Thanks hun, it sucks but eh. My progesterone level was on the low side, so I'm on my first cycle of clomid, day 2 today, so fingers crossed!

    It is hard to maintain positivity when we are hit with so many negatives and setbacks, but we have to keel trying
    That's right. Have to keep on keeping on. It's the only way!

    I'm interested why they put u on Clomid for low progesterone? I thought Clomid was for pcos? I had low(ish) progesterone too but there was no talk of Clomid. In fact I had to beg for the pessaries (which made a massive difference to my levels)! Either way I hope it's what works for you. I've heard great things about it.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (10-04-2016)

  17. #1540
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    477
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    My gosh I have missed out on a lot here today! You ladies have been so active I can't keep up haha as for me AF showed around midday. Extremely slow and seems to be clotty but I guess it could just be a slow started this month!
    So sorry to hear xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Seeking Adoptive ParentsAdoption / Surrogacy
New to Bubhub! :)Introductions
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Boys toys - age 6+General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
do your kids dress better that you?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Neighbours 30 years - 2015Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›