+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    inwonderland92

Hi!

I never got tested, only checked my bloods were okay (same with hubby) he got a sperm count (just to make sure everything was okay)

My best advice is, if your worried check with your OB, gynae or GP and for trying, dont see it as a chore or like your in a hurry to get pregnant.

Do it and enjoy it - cause like ive been told once your baby comes no more freedom lol

Also DONT STRESS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Partner had a test about 5 yrs ago and had too many fast swimmers haha not sure how it fares now as he is 40

Trying to stay positive, but the excitement of possibly becoming a mother mixed with the stress of having problems is scary!

I've had dull uterus cramps for over a week on and off but every day, thinking body giving me false signs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your body is your best indicator and like I said anything your worried about consult with your doctor and don't stress

Keep positive and excited like you are

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had ultrasounds last week for other issues and the doctor said today there are follicles on my ovaries? He didn't explain what that is haha
    Made me do a urine test but BFN but also a blood test which I'll get results for tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's excellent

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrzVZ,

Had bubbi yesterday via c-section as he was breech.

He is the most beautiful little thing in the world. Being in public hospital I miss my husband at night sooo much cause there's no we're for him to sleep, but our house is only 5 minute drive away.

Hope all is going well for you as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah congratulations @cbeg! Glad he arrived safe and that you are both ok.isnt it just the most surreal feeling? I also hated when my husband had to leave every evening! Hang in there, focus on your recovery so you can go home soon and make the most of the help from the midwives because the first couple nights at home are challenging and emotional.

Our little guy is doing really well thanks. Breastfeeding has been much harder than I expected but we're getting there slowly, my poor nipples have seen better days!

Enjoy every minute!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC #1 but haven't had my period yet

Hi, my husband and I are TTC. I've been on the pill for the last 6 years and just got off in Novemeber. I have my withdrawl bleed but I haven't had my AF since so I can't work out when I ovulate and I really hope my period comes back soon. (I have done w pregnancy test at home and it was negative) I'm also eating black Korea conceive well because I've read that the supplements in these tablets can balance your hormones and get my period back. *fingers crossed* I'm also booked in for a blood test in January to check my hormone levels.
    I have had some low pelvic pains for a whil, nothing is showing on the ultra sounds so GP said it might be endo so will have to have a lap surgery next year if I haven't conceived yet. Has anyone got any tips how I can get my period back quicker? Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    * black mores conceive well (not sure why my phone changed it to Korea)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsVZ
    Thank you
    I cried as soon as he came out. My husband and me were over the moon! Can't explain the feeling - but you know.

Yes - breastfeeding. My nipples are still sore, will take some time to heal but I got hydrogel disk breast pads from the chemist. They are really good.