I just requested my NK cells biopsy results but I cannot interpret them lol

CD163+ 210mm2
    CD56+ 4.3%
    Foxp3+ (regulatory) T Cells 6mm2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chemicals are a implantation issue @nattie84

I jad chemicals and they belive ita cause of my mthfr

I have a t cell imbalance (but doctor m did diagnose)

I would also consider wazza or charlotte (his off sider) i was on the list to see him when i fell pregnant

But he is magic man and will do immune protocol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Do chromosomally abnormal embies attempt to implant or does it not even get to that stage because it stops growing before implantation? Does anyone know?
    That is one of the reasons they suggested PGD for us as the abnormal embryos can implant and miscarry at any stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I was just reading this thread and came across your question. I have had one pregnancy (one of 5) which lasted the longest (11 weeks) and then the baby stopped growing. I had a D&C and the fetid was tested. They found that it has 2 chromosomal abnormalities so was not a viable pregnancy. The question I had was why did it last until 11 weeks when all my other miscarriages have been early (within 6 weeks). But that's just Nature's mystery. Maybe the Bub was strongly trying to stay in there, who knows. So to answer your question, yes such embies can attempt to implant, however mine was a natural conception at that time. I've had two IVF PGDed embies transferred - one implanted but miscarried at 5 weeks, the other didn't implant.
    Upon reading your history, it looks like you have some underlying immune issues that are preventing the pregnancy of PGDed embryos. I had day 5 PGD fyi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    @pingc383 I was just reading this thread and came across your question. I have had one pregnancy (one of 5) which lasted the longest (11 weeks) and then the baby stopped growing. I had a D&C and the fetid was tested. They found that it has 2 chromosomal abnormalities so was not a viable pregnancy. The question I had was why did it last until 11 weeks when all my other miscarriages have been early (within 6 weeks). But that's just Nature's mystery. Maybe the Bub was strongly trying to stay in there, who knows. So to answer your question, yes such embies can attempt to implant, however mine was a natural conception at that time. I've had two IVF PGDed embies transferred - one implanted but miscarried at 5 weeks, the other didn't implant.
    Upon reading your history, it looks like you have some underlying immune issues that are preventing the pregnancy of PGDed embryos. I had day 5 PGD fyi.
    Your history is interesting, I know PGD isn't 100% but did the doctors say anything about the miscarriage given it was a PGD embryo?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 basically my FS at the time (Gavin Sacks) said that it could've been because of anything and that doctors are not Gods to know everything. I remember I cried at that consult (I don't break easily in front of people, I was a complete mess at that time) and he said you actually have mental issues which you need to sort out (j thought he was rude but that's just how he is - quite blunt but a very nice person at heart and very good with treating NK cells). He performed a hysteroscopy after that miscarriage and took a biopsy of cells to test NKC. Turned out that I have extremely low NKC. He also performed a scratch but the next FET didn't even implant. I then performed testing with Dr Braverman in NY which revealed quite a number of immune issues. I'm cycling right now (EPU on Thursday) and will be using Braverman's protocol to treat the issues he found. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Gavin also said that a lack of implantation could be because embie didn't like the thawing process and became weak or the embie didn't like the uterine environment (for whatever reason) or that the embie was not placed appropriately at the right location during the transfer. So it could be a number of factors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 you're welcome hun. I'd say if your embies are not surviving till day 5, then there could potentially be some issue with your embies?? However, Braverman is not pro PGD and says that it discounts normal embies as well. But I'm still going for PGD this cycle as well as I don't want to take any chances.

Yes Gavin can be like that, he lacks emotional intelligence and is very to the point, but knows his stuff about NKC etc. I stopped expecting him to be emotionally savvy and life was good after that
    I'm 35 and I've never consulted Dr M. I never suspected immune issues until the last unsuccessful transfer which didn't implant. So far all the doctors told us that we have 'unexplained miscarriages' and if we tried enough times, one will stick. But we just didn't want to go through all that pain again and again (my miscarriages are usually long and very painful, I always end up in emergency). Then Gavin suggested immune testing with Braverman as he was partnering up with Braverman - we were the first patients to go for Braverman's testing via Gavin. Since then, we've moved to Melbourne and I stared my cycle with Monash (Dr Nick Lolatgis). The whole protocol is provided by Braverman, the FS here only writes the scripts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my trigger is tomorrow and I found out today that I have only 5 decent size follicles so today wasn't a good day for me. This is when I am on a higher dose of Gonal F as compared to last cycle. I'm hoping there will be some good quality eggs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I haven't tried anything other than Gonal F. Last cycle I was on Gonal f 350 and just Orgalutran. I got 11 eggs, 6 fertilised, 2 made it to day 5 and sent for PGD and both came back as healthy.
    This time I'm on Gonal f 400, Luveris 75, Neupogen (as per Braverman's protocol for egg quality) and Orgalutran. This has so far resulted in only 5 good size follicles at day 12.
    You can contact Braverman via the below link, he offers a free 15 minute consult. He is based in the US. Alternatively, you can contact Dr Sacks' office and they can provide you info regarding the immune testing.
    https://www.preventmiscarriage.com/Contact-Us.aspx

PM me if you need contact details of Sacks' clinic and want to ask anything about Braverman's fees etc. His consult is US$300 so I'd say make full use of the Skype consult and have specific questions ready for him. He also runs a forum on his website where you can post questions. He is extremely prompt in replying. All the best hun.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (06-09-2016)