Closed Thread
Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course! Send me your email address.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My NKcells ,MTHFR and HLA DQA DQB result with DR M

HI! I am sharing my results with Dr M yesterday appointment . Dr M told me my NK cells is quite high (27). Actually, I don't really know how did he counting my Nk cells numbers is 27 something. He said I need to take prednisone 5mg Bid per day and Clexane 40 mg per day, but the time to start these drugs depend on naturally pregnant ( like if miracle happen) or if I want to go back to do IVF again. Also, my MTHFR result is c677t homozygous. I mentioned that Folate and Folic acid these two different supplements to him. He said if I want to take either folate or folic acid are fine, but I am feeling his doesn't sound like really care MTHFR with folate and folic acid two different supplements

The other is my hubby and me HLA DQA DQB result

For My Husband

HLA-DR 1,7
    DRB1 01,07
    HLA-DQ 2,5
    HLA-DQA1 01,02
    HLA-DQB1 02,05

For Me

HLA-DR 12,14
    DRB1 12,14
    HLA-DQ 5,7
    HLA-DQA 01,06
    HLA-DQB 0301,05

Dr M said between me and my hubby have got something a little similar match, but doesn't need to any treatment.

I am worry about My NK cells result quite high like Dr M said. Has anyone have high NK cells to get pregnant success story sharing with me? THANK!

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi jee jee, yes as ange said lots of women have had success with treatment for high nkc. I also have 27% for my nkc.

I finally got to meet Dr M yesterday. It was great to see him in person and i asked him lots of questions ☺ he did my first LIT which was very sting-y like getting a tattoo i thought, but the stinging only lasted a couple of minutes. I said "whats wrong with me?" And he said he thinks i have a few different factors going on like the nkc, partial match, autoimmune stuff and he thinks i am not quite polycystic but have cystic qualities which i do get cysts often on my ovaries. So the meds i will take for my next egg donor cycle will be:
    Diabex
    Neupogen
    Prednisolone 15mg, then 20mg from transfer
    Clexane 40
    Progesterone -maybe s/c as he thinks my reaction from the IM injections are not good for the body and immune system. Or i will use a heap load of pessaries

Plus my vitamins: coq10, elevit, fish oil, vit e, baby asprin,

Im gluten free now for 5 weeks and my skin redness/rash has gone so he said keep up gluten free and also use lactose free milk.

I feel great about having seen him and he has given me confidence again. Sorry @jojoniss i have not had any side effects from my vitamins but im on different ones to you. Has anyone got any info on diabex or neupogen?

We got to enjoy the delights of the sydney rail system, which is a great way to get around but so slow! And plenty of characters to keep it interesting. Looks like we got out of Sydney before the bad weather, and flew back to 40 degree Perth

I have a really important question, is there anyone on here that is a graduate of Dr Ms that transfered 2 embryos? We are still undecided as to transfer 1 or 2 embryos. Thanks xxxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Jee Jee  (15-03-2016),SalSA2015  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalSA2015 View Post
    Hi Ladyr,

It's definitely a Dr. M protocol. I have high nkc in the blood and uterus in particular CD56. Also have partial dq alpha match with DH. In addition to that I also have Endo. I have had two miscarriages and doing a DE FET cycle in April.

Hope this helps.. Any questions ask away xx
    Hi Salsa how high is your CD56, I have both CD56 & CD57 (one blood, other uterus). Compare to your protocol Dr M hardly prescribed me anything.
    Mine is: Dex, Clexane, 1 intrallipid 1 week before tfr and higher dose progesterone. I am looking at having FET in Apr as well. How long have you been with Dr M? Were you on less aggressive and fail cycle with M in the past? Sorry to ask too many questions.. just very anxious about everything..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Apples1234, I’m happy to send you a list that I’ve compiled over the years. This helped me when I went to see my GP for the request slips, and had them done ahead of time knowing majority (if not all) are the tests Dr M will request (this way he'll have them before my initial appointment with him instead of waiting), based off my many years of forum reading/reading into NKC. A few of them cost money i.e. AMH, MTHFR, etc but in my view well worth it and MUCH less than $20K!

Not guaranteed he won't request others, or I've missed some, but it's a fairly comprehensive list.
    I'd love that! Thanks! I made my initial appointment for April 14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Of course! Send me your email address.
    Jadevansanten@hotmail.com

Thanks so much 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks for reply

Thanks for reply my question. I will ask my GP to check blood test my iron and Vit D . And I am going to buy folate supplement .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Hey ladies just wondering if anyone had side effects from the supplements and prescriptions for egg improvement before IVF cycle.
    Melatonin
    DHEA (both prescriptions)

Co-Q10
    Vitamin E
    Omega3 fish oil.

I know I can google the side effects but usually they they tell you your going to lose your hair and die so I would much prefer to ask you lovely ladies if you have had them and how you went xx
    Hope you are all well X
    Nope
    Nothing

My friend uad severe migraines from.melatonin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, for those who used neupogen, did you continue it after transfer? How long do you need to be on it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on surviving the LIT ECM xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (16-03-2016),Jee Jee  (16-03-2016)