Closed Thread
Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 846
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls I have made an appointment with Dr M which isn't till the 23rd may. Does anyone know if your regular FS can at least test you for any immune issues? Surely it's just a blood test so they could do it. Just that if I don't have any issues there is no point in waiting to see dr M.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Hi All, just filled up pre-admission for Intrallipids at Hurstville Private - do you need to inform Dr M office about it? Agreed with most who had trouble communicating with the secretary...quite frustrating

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111xxx  (12-05-2016)

  4. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok thanks @Charlie74 just trying to get ahead of the game. Always so much waiting in this business.

  5. #274
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Hi girls I have made an appointment with Dr M which isn't till the 23rd may. Does anyone know if your regular FS can at least test you for any immune issues? Surely it's just a blood test so they could do it. Just that if I don't have any issues there is no point in waiting to see dr M.
    To be honest you are better waiting to see him as he does very comprehensive tests and tests for everything. He is a specialist in immunology. You could get some tests through your FS but they may miss something important and not be as comprehensive. I had to redo my NK cells biopsy with Dr M as the one my FS did didn't cover everything so I paid twice.

  6. #275
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    224
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Majeen View Post
    To be honest you are better waiting to see him as he does very comprehensive tests and tests for everything. He is a specialist in immunology. You could get some tests through your FS but they may miss something important and not be as comprehensive. I had to redo my NK cells biopsy with Dr M as the one my FS did didn't cover everything so I paid twice.
    Similar here
    Wait for dr m

  7. #276
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked
    522
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. After 4 failed ETs I had my tubes checked and are unblocked and my FS is excited for me to do a new treatment called Lipiofol flush. He said he has seen many cases of people with fertility issues have this flush and then go on the conceive naturally!! I'll be doing this before my next cycle. Exciting to be trying something new. Look it up and maybe you can try it too.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111xxx  (27-04-2016)

  9. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    224
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi ladies. After 4 failed ETs I had my tubes checked and are unblocked and my FS is excited for me to do a new treatment called Lipiofol flush. He said he has seen many cases of people with fertility issues have this flush and then go on the conceive naturally!! I'll be doing this before my next cycle. Exciting to be trying something new. Look it up and maybe you can try it too.
    Absolutely

    But if you have any auto immune triggers like mthfr, chem pregnancy, miscarriage

    Dont exclude auto.immune

    Goodluck apples
    Hope it helps you get your baby xoxo

  10. #278
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Hello ladies. I've been a lurker for awhile but first time poster. I'm starting my second donor egg cycle after an unsuccessful first go. I've just got back from my FS and he advised me to have a look at the Bondi Protocol (Gavin Sacks). I've looked everywhere and can't find the actual protocol only discussion about it. Can anyone give me the details - how much prednisolone etc.
    thanks for your help Kit.

  11. #279
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Kitkats sorry to hear your failed donor egg cycle. I know how you feel cos I just had the same thing. Where are you doing your donor cycle?

    I wasn't on the Bondi protocol but my clinic in Hawaii had me on a similar thing. It was 10mg pred up till transfer then it went to 20mg pred. 2mg progynova 3 times a day, baby aspirin and then clexane 20mg after transfer.

    Someone else may have more info to give you. Are you going to see Dr M? What meds were you on for your transfer?

  12. #280
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for the reply lastchance75. No I'm not with Dr M. I'm just starting my last Donor IVF and have been researching NK cells. My FS isn't a big believer but I have done enough research and I know what's happening. Anyway he said he would assist me and mentioned the Bondi Protocol.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

    Apples1234  (29-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Extremely high natural killer cells
    By FraggleRocks in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-03-2016, 22:19
  2. High Natural Killer Cells #7
    By MGC Bertie in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 936
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 23:34
  3. High Natural Killer Cells #6
    By ladybug14 in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 11:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›