Closed Thread
Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in qld so dont have advice on dr m as an ob

But my understanding, depending how high your killer cells are and what type the pregnancy can be at risk the whole pregnancy
    @Majeen i thought you might know more regarding this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Someone a while ago had him as her OB. From memory he was a bit slack with OB side, like in a contactable way. I think she wished she had chosen different OB.
    I had phone appts with him every 4wks. Stopped intralipids at 18wks, Pred at 28wks but was still on Clexane when I gave birth at 35wks due to 2 copies of mthfr and high ANA.
    Just push the appts out to 4wks if you can. He probably wants to see you every 2-3wks as you weren't diagnosed or started your treatment plan before you got your bfp.

Good luck with your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure I will be much help to be honest. I am 6 weeks pregnant on the second protocol by Dr M. It is costing me a fortune as I have him plus a seperate FS and an OB. I won't be having him as an OB but that is mainly due to the fact I am moving out of Sydney. Communication is not a strong point of Dr M and his receptionist so that would frustrate me.

No much is known about NK cells at this point but I lost my son at 34 weeks and it is probably related. I will be monitored my entire pregnancy in the hopes this doesn't happen again and doing intralipids every 4 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Hi everyone. After a long, painful journey and many losses, just wanted to say that I gave birth to my healthy baby boy on Tuesday at 38 weeks. Just in case anyone out there is struggling or have been told that things like a complete dq alpha match are hopeless, don't give up. I look at my little miracle boy and knew that I'd get here one day xx
    Congratulations BB77 on the birth of your ds & tx for sharing your story it gives me hope to keep on going.
    Last edited by skye76; 13-04-2016 at 20:34.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy with Dr Gamal Matthias

Hi! Has anyone done laparoscopy and hysteroscopy with Dr M before? I had done laparoscopy with Dr Lok last year and this time Dr M told me to do laparoscopy and hysteroscopy again for next month . Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen, Congrats and all the very best for your pregnancy. How was your protocol for FET1 different to FET 2? Do you mind sharing? I've just done uterus scratching today and hoping to do FET in May but very nervous about the whole journey as this is going to be my 4th cycle. It seems to be harder every time and I seem to loose sleep over this things which is not helpful...
    Last edited by Hopeful59; 12-04-2016 at 12:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm currently in TWW. Have LIT booked later this week. Just wondering if you can do LIT during TWW?
    Dr M also had me on Diebex and melatonin. Is it safe to take them in TWW as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melatonin is
    Unsure of the others

Those who have fallen pregnant with Dr M

Did he monitor your whole pregnancy? Im 14 weeks and kind of thought yestetday was my laat appointmet

But he wants me to have further bloods and tracking at 16 weeks

Which in theory i want and am greatful for

Just trying to work out how much i have to account for him in my budget

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @SophJ I think diabex would be ok to use if he has prescribed it to you without telling you to stop. He has prescribed it to me also and I assumed I would take all the meds he prescribed until he tells me otherwise if I got a bfp.

i have a question for anyone on neupogen- one pharmacy told me to get it on an authority script. Does anyone know if this is possible? I know someone else posted about neupogen a week or two ago and I think the rough price range is 900-1500. I have found a chemist that has quoted 1000 but he also recommended I try to get an authority script. Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    @Majeen, Congrats and all the very best for your pregnancy. How was your protocol for FET1 different to FET 2? Do you mind sharing? I've just done uterus scratching today and hoping to do FET in May but very nervous about the whole journey as this is going to be my 4th cycle. It seems to be harder every time and I seem to loose sleep over this things which is not helpful...
    I don't mind sharing at all @Hopeful59. They doubled my progesterone to 2 x 400mg a day and I also did an endo scratch the second time. They added Melatonin as well and we changed the steroid from prednisone to dexamethosone. Did clexane and intralipids both times. After 2 years of IVF and a handful of BFN transfers I always assume it won't work so got a surprise this time!

I hope this one is your magic cycle.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (13-04-2016),ECM1981  (12-04-2016),Hopeful59  (13-04-2016),SophJ  (12-04-2016)