Closed Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    When you did the two immune protocol, did you do with Dex or Pred? Assuming you did intralipids?Is this the first time you'll be doing Neupagen? Have you done the endometrial scratch? IVIG?

I think this is full form GM tests for:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rfums-bigtr...ition_form.pdf

This site outlines the tests too:

https://rosalindfranklin.edu/researc...mmunology-lab/

I have no doubt immune treatment is the missing link for so many women just like the uterine profiling study outlines (which was only published this year!), some need down some need up activation, it's just heartbreaking there aren't more definitive tests readily available today & we have to wade through it all ourselves
    I did prednisolone 15mg and intralipids 2 times before transfer. Yep this will be the first time usuing neupogen and diabex. Im a bit nervous about how it will make me feel. I havent done a scratch but before my last trasnfer i had a lap/hysteroscopy and had a small bit of endo removed so started with a nice 'clean' lining so to speak. But i read somewhere that if you suffer from inflammation caused by autoimmine then a scratch isnt good as it inflames the area aggrivating it. Its a mix of finding the right meds/diagnosis and getting the right embryo. It amazes me how 'normal' women fall pregnant so easily and here we are nutting out problems most wouldnt even know about!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-03-2016),Aquinos77  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can say ladies is if you have any matches, do the LIT! Even with egg donor you have to do it, it's your body tissue ie uterus & sperm that's the issue with matches, not the egg

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-03-2016),ECM1981  (27-03-2016),Riaki  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone just done NK cell testing just with NL? He did my uterine biopsy which came back at 14 per high power field, but during a laproscopy he did after that, the cuttings were rated as 30 "per high power field". Both were roughly luteal (day 21) coincidentally, anyone know how these are interpreted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Does anyone know anywhere in Adelaide where you can receive intralipid therapy for IVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 I can also totally recommend Alison Gee. She did the job for me. Totally professional, knows her stuff and happy to refer people to dr m and work alongside his protocol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, this is a TMI kind of post but i am wondering if anyone else gets these symtoms? I have been monitoring symtoms for a long time but some months they are there and some months not. But today i have very bad abdo/bowel pain on my left side and constipation. I am around ovulation day and this seems to happen quite regularly. Another bowel problem i have is that right before AF starts i get diahorrea. Last time I had a laproscopy and hysteroscopy the Dr removed a small amount of endo and some adhesions which i have never had or been diagnosed with before. Does anyone else have symptoms like this? I have gone gluten free now to see if that helps. Does anyone have any ideas of if this is related to my infertility. Is this normal or abnormal? TIA xx
    Also is anyone has endo how is it treated especially if you are doing ivf? Do you get regular laproscopy to remove and how long does it stay away once you've had a laproscopy? My laproscopy was done about 9 months ago.
    Last edited by ECM1981; 27-03-2016 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM1981 I think endo relapse can vary-my FS said 3 years to never when he excises endo, but have heard of some people having endo return immediately.. Have you had adenomyosis ruled out (only can be ruled out with MRI)?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riaki For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #8

If you're using donor eggs, why would you need LIT? Do they test donor's DQa or HLAs in relation to yours? Confusing my DH DQa is 4.1:4.1 which means his parents shared DQa-3 kids, no MCs ever.. You have to be your own advocate unfortunately-I've just found out I should have been on metformin this entire time due to PCO (without the cysts) 2 heartbreaking years later (I had to pick it up & ASK to be tested myself) so I'm trying to figure out if I even need all the immune stuff I've been on
    Hi Riaki, my husband asked DrNL if we could use a donor egg as we are partial match but being as black and white as DR NL is (which we love) he said the problem is you mate. Because we share DNA DQ Alpha genes my body rejects anything with him in it eg sperm and embryo. So even though the embryos are find my body won't except it so the only way to have our own biological child is to try LIT treatment first and if that doesn't work surrogacy. I hope that helps abit x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (30-03-2016),ECM1981  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just a question regarding the melatonin and DHEA meds. Did anyone loose their appetite on them? I have been feeling fine but have no appetite?? Strange?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM1981 I think endo relapse can vary-my FS said 3 years to never when he excises endo, but have heard of some people having endo return immediately.. Have you had adenomyosis ruled out (only can be ruled out with MRI)?
    Thanks Riaki. No adenomyosis hasnt been rules out. Im trying to avaoid anothee lap too but i will ask Dr M if he thinks i should get an MRI. Thanks for the info ☺