+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Probable miscarriage at 5 weeks 4 days

Hello everyone I had a threatened miscarriage yesterday lots and lots of fresh red clots passed I know my body and I'm very sure this has been a miscarriage I'm still bleeding at the moment . I am just wondering if any others have experienced this? My hcg levels were 324 during the bleeding he recommended getting them retested in 4 days on Friday but I am very keen to move on and want to get them tested in 3 days so they can be confirmed by Friday so I can start the healing process. Surely the levels will drop quickly? Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hello everyone I had a threatened miscarriage yesterday lots and lots of fresh red clots passed I know my body and I'm very sure this has been a miscarriage I'm still bleeding at the moment . I am just wondering if any others have experienced this? My hcg levels were 324 during the bleeding he recommended getting them retested in 4 days on Friday but I am very keen to move on and want to get them tested in 3 days so they can be confirmed by Friday so I can start the healing process. Surely the levels will drop quickly? Any thoughts would be appreciated
    TMI ahead:

I had really heavy bleeding (period like) from 21dpo to 25dpo. On 23 and 24 dpo I started passing huge clots as well, really thought I was miscarrying (one of the cloths was the size of a .50cents coin). Had a BT on 26dpo and hcg levels were still rising. I'm having a scan and another BT tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

How long are you? Are you on progesterone?

It was the scariest weekend of my life, I couldn't relax at all, i am still worried as hell. Really hope it's nothing and that your Bub it's safe and cozy in there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Probable miscarriage at 5 weeks 4 days

I feel like bub is gone only because so much bleeding I was about 24dpo and my boobs were initially very sore now not so much ... Have to get my level checked tomorrow to confirm .. Worst week of my life 😢not on progesterone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rachi321 how did the BT go? Are you still bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It confirmed my mc hcg is 50 now from 400.. Just waiting for the bleeding to stop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It confirmed my mc hcg is 50 now from 400.. Just waiting for the bleeding to stop.
    Really sorry for your loss 😔Take care of yourself ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    So terribly sorry for your loss 💙

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, so sorry to hear about your loss.
    Last year I was treated for an etopic pregnancy. I was around 5-6weeks. My HCG levels were 460, then dropped to 200. I opted to go the conservative method and pass it naturally, however I was monitored through the early pregnancy clinic weekly through blood tests. I bled heavily for a couple of days then it slowed down to a light period for another three days. Unfortunately it took about a month for my levels to reach zero again.
    I understand that is a completely crap time in your life. Do something nice for yourself like a massage or facial.
    xx