+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back @KarmaJane hopefully its a short journey for you. Thanks hun yes hopefully this makes a difference for me.
    @Twinkley - Thanks hun, I think my main issue is egg quality affected by my pcos and excess hormones, hopefully the drilling helps the issue. If this cycle fails we will be having quite a break as we are heading to the uk for a holiday and will probably take some time out after that. Hopefully that one frostie brings you bub no.2 hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KarmaJane that is good to hear the pressure is off this time around I hope it happens fast for you. Yes i have heard boys take a bit longer also lots of people saying their bubs didn't walk till almost 2. I'm pretty sure I have either a smart bub who has figured if I walk they are going to make me do it all the time that or a lazy one.

@ELM13 it definitely is a rollercoaster for sure I had 6 rounds of Clomid and IUI then naturopath treatments after that first round of IVF a chemical pregnancy and second round of IVF was bub. Not sure what kind of FET i'll be doing yet still have to check in with FS to see.

@Heyside Thanks hun fingers crossed our frostie is number 2 I don't think my 42 year old body will handle another round of IVF. Sounds like a good plan. Damn PCOS thats my issue too but funny enough my egg quality was not bad but having said that i will generally only get 2 semi - decent ones upon retrival. My FS was floored that my son worked he even admitted that saying I really didn't hold much hope. He was only two eggs retrevied and a 2 day transfer we put back both and well. I forced FS to do it as I wanted to push another cycle in before Xmas in 2015 to save $$$ on the medicare levy. The only thing i tweeked was having my thyroid checked and it was off due to PCOS so went on meds and fixed that plus I ended up with Gestational Diabetes which was not fun at all especially as i had to go back on injections and i thought i had avoided that one after IVF but wouldnt change it will do it again and will most like end up with GD again and possibly for life but im willing to risk it. Call me crazy. I really hope it happens for you and brings you your bubba. Enjoy your trip to the UK xx
    Last edited by Twinkley; 21-01-2017 at 15:13.