Closed Thread
Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again @Ashe87
    Do you remember how many days past transfer you tested last time hun?
    Oh my goodness. It's been quite a while since I've been PUPO so I had to look it up again so I'm sorry I got it wrong before!

Okay so I googled it and HCG first appears in urine 8-10 days past conception and doubles every second day.
    So you had a 6 day transfer last Wednesday (which I think means 6dpo)
    10dpo would have been the 27th and it doubles every second day so I normally just say it's 0 on 10dpo, 1 on 12dpo, 2 on 14dpo, 4 on 16dpo, 8 on 18dpo and FRER says it detects 10mIU so you should be able to test on Tuesday or Wednesday.

As for the sore boobs, it may be from the Crinone.
    There are quite a few entries with women complaining about sore boobs when I googled Crinone sore boobs. I don't know much about Crinone myself. This cycle will be the first time I use it!

I totally understand being nervous to test! The last cycle I did I think I just waited until I heard my blood results!

Take care of yourself! Wishing you all the best. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Lovebubs77 congratulations on the BFP!
    I really think that HCG varies a lot so it depends on when it shows up in your urine and how much you've started with.
    Also I read that during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy the levels don't matter as long as they're doubling so as long as that line gets darker it's fine. So fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!
    When is your BT? x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (29-03-2016),Tripmum  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Thank you! Good luck to you too. Nice to know we're quite close together in our tww. Let's hope we don't both go crazy though. Are you going to poas?

Oops I just realised they haven't given me any progesterone. They gave me ovidril to take a few days ago but that's it. Think I might call today.
    I think I'll poas on Sunday day before my beta so it softens the blow. How about you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Thanks I hope it doesn't delay my cycle more! I'm hoping it's gone next week. I did have a thinner lining last FET than before so maybe that's why she wants it gone before I cycle again. Also not sure if it's secreting hormones so they're checking them next Monday too.

Hope the last embie is the one, good luck! When do you get to test?
    My test is Monday 10 March but I'll poas on Sunday to soften the blow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Thanks @mrsthomo. BT is Friday but will probably sneak in a few more tests before then. This was my last embryo so not ready to give up hope on it yet!
    Good luck love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo my blood test is meant to be Thursday but I think I'll go in tomorrow morning instead. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on much tomorrow if I have to wait until Thursday....I should be much better at waiting given how much waiting there is in IVF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@luvbubs goodluck for tomorrow

Oh i forget who was asking about vitamins but my clinic says to use blackmores gold pregnancy n breastfeeding.

Afm this thought i would do an ovulation test today n its showing that my levels are rising n bt isnt until friday for the levels so i dunno.

Either way this transfer will be my last im not doing anymore even if i have embryos left, lots of stuff going on so will bow out after this one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post
    I think I'll poas on Sunday day before my beta so it softens the blow. How about you ?
    I haven't got my BT date yet but I know I'll be using ovidril, which I think can give you false positives and hangs around in your system for a while. So normally I would like to poas earlier but looks like I'll only be able to the day before bt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Thank you so much @HillDweller & everyone else for your kind words.

I ended up going in for my first beta this morning.

Im gob smacked @ 11dpt my hcg is 854.

Next beta is on friday & then a scan in a few weeks.

This feels so surreal!!!
    Great numbers! Congrats 👍🏼

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I'm travelling from Adelaide.
    Booked our flights yesterday and decided to stay the extra day. So arrive Friday, FET on Saturday and leave Sunday. Booked a nice hotel which should have enough room 2yo DD's cot. So it's all sorted. Bloods Thurs and I find out what time transfer is after those results. Then acupuncture that evening before flying out the next day. A few months ago I would have been exhausted just looking at that timetable (as I've struggled with chronic fatigue) but I'm actually looking forward to the trip and thinking of it as a family holiday rather than just a transfer. Trying not to get overwhelmed with all the costs as it's just part of our fertility life.

Lots of people are PUPO. Getting some tips on when to test, which will be inevitable for me 😁

Hope everyone is having a good evening. I read all and think of you but don't keep up with replying as much as I'd like to. Xx