Closed Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1021
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm still here too ladies. I'm still in my month off but we'll be cycling again within the next few weeks.

    Hello to the ladies I already know and hello to the ones I haven't "met" yet!

    Hope we're all destined for success this time round
    Hilldweller! Welcome on board again!

    So nice having so many familiar girls on here for another cycle - but in this nicest way wish you all weren't here and had gotten your BFP already!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-03-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,029
    Thanked
    788
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    @razzybear @Staaz @maybebaby I'm in for this month too after failure in Jan/feb. Appointment with the FS is tomorrow afternoon to make a new plan for the next cycle. Fingers crossed for everyone
    So nice to see some familiar faces.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm still here too ladies. I'm still in my month off but we'll be cycling again within the next few weeks.

    Hello to the ladies I already know and hello to the ones I haven't "met" yet!

    Hope we're all destined for success this time round
    Good luck Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Hilldweller! Welcome on board again!

    So nice having so many familiar girls on here for another cycle - but in this nicest way wish you all weren't here and had gotten your BFP already!
    Right back at you.

    AFM: still in denial here that after 3years it's all underway. I'm so chilled ATM it's not funny. Guess my brain now figures I'm not the one in control. Who knows.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-03-2016)

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,797
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked
    2,214
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @razzybear, same to you!
    @MaybeBabyIVF that's kind of how IVF makes me feel too - more in control. The years I was trying naturally made me feel like I was just throwing confetti into the air and hoping it landed in the right place LOL

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,029
    Thanked
    788
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks @razzybear, same to you!
    @MaybeBabyIVF that's kind of how IVF makes me feel too - more in control. The years I was trying naturally made me feel like I was just throwing confetti into the air and hoping it landed in the right place LOL
    Hahaha love the analogy of that one. That's exactly like how it is.

    Doesn't help DH swimmers aren't where they need to be either.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-03-2016)

  8. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    Haha love the confetti comment, it's so true!!

    Just had our appointment with the FS to make a new plan. We're going in guns'a'blazin! High doses of vitamins. Then an April cycle with no down regulation pills or noise spay. Instead doing a quick cycle with FSH and LH combined injection as well as a human growth hormone injection (apparently not covered by Medicare) but has been increasing the embryo quality in younger patients in recent studies (I'm 30). Has anyone had this in their cycle? It sounds intense!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (02-03-2016)

  10. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    1,020
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm doing a medicated FET this month, I'm CD 3 today and started Syneral and Progynova. I'm only on one 2ng Progynova which seems low compared to what I've seen others on. Only ever done natural FET before so it's new to me.

    Good luck everyone, let's hope it's our month!

  11. #17
    littlesunflowers's Avatar
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    I'm leftover from the Jan-Feb thread and have just entered the TWW. PUPO with two embies from a fresh transfer. And I only had three eggs so I'm feeling pretty happy!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-03-2016)

  13. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,797
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked
    2,214
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hahaha love the analogy of that one. That's exactly like how it is.

    Doesn't help DH swimmers aren't where they need to be either.

    Yeah, my DH's swimmers are just "borderline" ok and now that we know we have major binding/communication dramas between my eggs and his swimmers, it really was just throwing confetti....into a tornado

  14. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,029
    Thanked
    788
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Haha love the confetti comment, it's so true!!

    Just had our appointment with the FS to make a new plan. We're going in guns'a'blazin! High doses of vitamins. Then an April cycle with no down regulation pills or noise spay. Instead doing a quick cycle with FSH and LH combined injection as well as a human growth hormone injection (apparently not covered by Medicare) but has been increasing the embryo quality in younger patients in recent studies (I'm 30). Has anyone had this in their cycle? It sounds intense!
    Oh so hoping this gets you the long awaited BFP. Both DH and I are only 31 so not much older than you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm doing a medicated FET this month, I'm CD 3 today and started Syneral and Progynova. I'm only on one 2ng Progynova which seems low compared to what I've seen others on. Only ever done natural FET before so it's new to me.

    Good luck everyone, let's hope it's our month!
    Welcome to the dark side 😉 can't help you with FET as this is my first cycle of IVF. But good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    I'm leftover from the Jan-Feb thread and have just entered the TWW. PUPO with two embies from a fresh transfer. And I only had three eggs so I'm feeling pretty happy!
    Hey Hun. Another familiar face yay. You're literally UTD ATM hope they've dug in nice and well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Yeah, my DH's swimmers are just "borderline" ok and now that we know we have major binding/communication dramas between my eggs and his swimmers, it really was just throwing confetti....into a tornado
    😂 I tell DH that his swimmers are like him: stubborn & don't ask for directions lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-03-2016)

  16. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm doing a medicated FET this month, I'm CD 3 today and started Syneral and Progynova. I'm only on one 2ng Progynova which seems low compared to what I've seen others on. Only ever done natural FET before so it's new to me.

    Good luck everyone, let's hope it's our month!
    Hi @Flower78 - is there a reason you have switched to a medicated transfer this time?

    I'm just asking out of curiousity as I see a few girls do them but I've only ever done a natural one.


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The MAMA CentrePregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
For those of you with babies and toddlers....General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
MsIntroductions
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Happiness thread.General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›