+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I havent got there yet completely. I heard a heartbeat at 7weeks but with my past it can get taken away from me at any moment without notice.

I have an OB appt on the 4th May where I will be just over 8 weeks and will hopefully hear a heartbeat. Ive moved up to Brisbane as well. Im terrified I wont see that heartbeat and I feel like this will be harder to deal with than if it was an IVF pregnancy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-04-2017),Billie2  (30-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can understand that @Evelynmoo, I mean it seems so harsh when you go through so much and spend so much on IVF to have a bfp ripped away but it would also be so hard when you feel like you have defied the odds to get a natural and if that was to then end. It would seem very unfair.
    Great news about the hb, I bet it felt so surreal! Then again, the whole thing probably feels like a dream. I'm sure it would have been a huge shock to get the bfp to begin with, did you have any inkling?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (30-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    I can understand that @Evelynmoo, I mean it seems so harsh when you go through so much and spend so much on IVF to have a bfp ripped away but it would also be so hard when you feel like you have defied the odds to get a natural and if that was to then end. It would seem very unfair.
    Great news about the hb, I bet it felt so surreal! Then again, the whole thing probably feels like a dream. I'm sure it would have been a huge shock to get the bfp to begin with, did you have any inkling?
    It was a huge shock, we had no idea.
    I actually was doing an fet cycle that got cancelled and post cancellation ultrasounds to make.sure there was no cysts looked like i was going to get my period soon and i even started spotting.
    I had to get some regular BT from my GP for a hospital procedure and when she called me is when we got the huge shocking news. It was 3rd of april and my DH thought it was April Fools especially since I was only home for a max of 2-3 days in March lol
    Ive been semi relaxed until the last few days because Im 8 weeks today and 8 weeks is when I had the MMC so im super super anxious every night i go to sleep as I had an upset stomach in the middle of the night last time and thats when I knew it was the end.
    Im also in a bit of pain tonight, its not period cramping but sharp pain quite low so I just cant wait for Thursdays appt

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

@Evelynmoo that would of been the biggest shock ever! Imagine if the FET went ahead! I wish you a safe healthy happy pregnancy. Maybe this is it!?
    @Annerley hey mate. Im still sorta here to support others that are still in the trenches. Theres an IVF offload page where I know some ladies on a break or still going. You should join if you want to chat with likeminded. Look up my chat history if you want to find it.

I love hearing natural random pregnancies. Human body is not all known. Miracles do happen. I guess its a bonus of having fertility issues, we are never associated with contraceptives. I laugh in the face of the pill!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-05-2017),Evelynmoo  (06-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to see who's still around, spent so much time on this thread that I thought I'd update. We had a beautiful bouncing little baby boy in March. I was due 1st April but he came three weeks early.

I still think its surreal and can't believe after starting IVF 9 years ago that we finally have a baby

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-05-2017),Evelynmoo  (26-05-2017),Tanej78  (08-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Just checking in to see who's still around, spent so much time on this thread that I thought I'd update. We had a beautiful bouncing little baby boy in March. I was due 1st April but he came three weeks early.

I still think its surreal and can't believe after starting IVF 9 years ago that we finally have a baby
    Congrats babybeanie!!!!! Xoxo

Im still around here and there. Im nearly 12 weeks with a little natural miracle. Ive had a scan every week because of my history and pure daily anxiety. Had one on monday and the heartbeat was still there at 11weeks1day.
    I have another ob appt next thursday so we'll see how we go. Can only pray everyday.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-05-2017),Tanej78  (08-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie & @Evelynmoo - congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both! @babybeanie - I bet cuddling your baby is amazing!

Hi to everyone else! We had a long break last year & are giving it one (maybe 2!) more goes! I'm currently 12dpo with a 6day FET. First cycle we've had frozen embryos for a very long time! I haven't tested yet - either way I think I'm ok with the outcome...

The support from this thread over the years has been amazing, best wishes to everyone, xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-05-2017),Evelynmoo  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @babybeanie & @Evelynmoo - congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both! @babybeanie - I bet cuddling your baby is amazing!

Hi to everyone else! We had a long break last year & are giving it one (maybe 2!) more goes! I'm currently 12dpo with a 6day FET. First cycle we've had frozen embryos for a very long time! I haven't tested yet - either way I think I'm ok with the outcome...

The support from this thread over the years has been amazing, best wishes to everyone, xx
    Good luck Lovebubs77!!!!!! Fingers crossed.

Everyday is constant anxiety for me that the heartbeat will be gone again without knowing. Cant wait for my OB appt on Thursday, wish I could see her earlier to put my mind at ease, its been 1 week since i saw the heartbeat and its been so hard since there's no symptoms anymore.

I also get the results of my chromosomal BT on Thursday, although i marked down we want to know gender im going to hold out from finding out till I can see DH on the queens birthday long weekend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (29-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your little miracles, ladies!
    Currently 27 weeks and expecting a baby boy! After so many cycles and failures, we can't still believe this is happening!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (30-05-2017),Billie2  (29-05-2017),Evelynmoo  (30-05-2017),Lovebubs77  (29-05-2017),Tanej78  (08-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the arrival of your precious little one @babybeanie I could only imagine how you are feeling. We only ttc for 18mths from start to bfp (we were a bit impatient when we weren't falling pregnant) and I still felt like it was all a dream. It feels so weird to finally have a baby that is yours after seeing so many other people around you have babies while you are still waiting! Glad you are going well!
    @Evelynmoo so happy to hear everything is still going so well, been thinking of you and hoping and crossing my fingers for you! You are almost at the end of the first tri- yay!!

Congratulations @Kookii that's wonderful news and lovely to hear from you! I'm so glad that you've finally gotten there and everything has been going so well for you! Hope you are enjoying finally being pregnant!

All the best @Lovebubs77 I really hope it works out for you! It's so promising to hear some things are turning around for this group and hopefully the good news keeps rolling in! When is your BT?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (30-05-2017),Lovebubs77  (01-06-2017)