+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our little muffin arrived 30 Dec in love hard and enjoying our little bubble of wonderment

IMG_1483877770.609417.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (26-01-2017),Ruby16  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! Words can't describe how happy I am for both @Tanej78 & @MrsSMS!! Congratulations on the arrivals of your little bubs!!
    Mrssms I hope you are recovering well and to you both I hope you are settling in with your little lovelies!!
    havent dropped by for a while as my two have been keeping me on my toes (read exhausted!!) but every morning I wake up to most beautiful smiles so it makes it all worth while!! @Annerley how are things going for you, will you try again (sorry haven't read the whole thread) @Evelynmoo hope you are enjoying your downtime and that feb with prof v brings an amazing lining for you
    take care all xo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-01-2017),Lovebubs77  (26-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS huge congrats lovely! I'm sorry to hear that you had the complications and all the best for the follow up but I hope you are enjoying your little one and he is being kind to mummy
    @Tanej78 congrats to you too, what an adorable baby! That hat is the cutest!! I bet you are still pinching yourself that your little miracle is here!
    @sunny79 well done on the scan, you must be so relieved! I'm so happy that things have finally gone your way, it's about time!! I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy with plenty of kicks in a few weeks.
    @babybeanie hope you have been feeling well! I hope you can find a way to relax soon. I had no idea about babies before I was a mum but somehow you figure it all out, even though you question yourself a million times. It's true that motherly instincts do really kick in.
    @Evelynmoo thinking of you and hoping you got to endulge a little over Christmas, best of luck with your upcoming appointments
    @Ruby16 thanks for thinking of me. I've been great! I've been off work for about 6 weeks now and really loving it, don't miss work one bit. DD is 2.5yrs now and is so wonderful. We are off to the Gold Coast for a family getaway in March and taking her to dreamworld. I'm really thoroughly enjoying the baby break at the moment and after everything that's happened, I am actually grateful that it's given me this extra time for just her. Your little ones would have to be around 6 months now, right? Time has absolutely flown! I'm glad to hear that you are going well despite the tiredness, I couldn't imagine! Do you still come by Newcastle?
    Last edited by Annerley; 10-01-2017 at 23:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 she is beautiful! Huge congratulations, so so happy for you after such a long road, enjoy!
    @Ruby16 hi! I am sure your hands are full! I can't believe you found the time to write to us at all. Glad they are going well.
    @MrsSMS I hope the mass is easily fixed and doesn't give you any ongoing problems. When is your MRI?
    @Annerley so nice to hear you are having a great time with DD. enjoy the Gold Coast. Xxx
    My life has been hectic going back up to 60+ hrs a week since someone resigned with zero notice. Thanks for that. I am trying not to hire too hastily..... But I don't really need this right now. Terrified morning sickness might kick in and stop me working full capacity. Ekkkkk!! I see my obstetrician on the 24th so I might get to see the little bean again. There isn't much to look at on a 6 week scan.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie hope you are still lurking. I pm'd you. You will be an excellent mum and you have great support so you will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie hope you are still lurking. I pm'd you. You will be an excellent mum and you have great support so you will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, I see this feed is still attached to me. Most, if not all succeeded by the looks of it. Wow! I hope you are all well and moved in from this time. Take care x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (29-04-2017),Tanej78  (14-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Hey all, I see this feed is still attached to me. Most, if not all succeeded by the looks of it. Wow! I hope you are all well and moved in from this time. Take care x
    Hey Billie2. Hope youre doing well.
    I havent succeeded with IVF. However, we have had a miracle natural pregnancy. Im only just over 7 weeks so still very very scared and anxious and everything in between.
    How have you been?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo wow! Massive congrats. It does happen. Alot! Funny thing isnt it. We have DS9 who was a perfectly normal natural conception but IVF was just not working for us. After the mc of the double transfer in November it was all over. Ive since hit 40 and feel sad about it all but we cant change it.

Im so happy for you. For some of us, IVF isnt the answer. Im happy to hear you got there in the end xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (30-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats @Evelynmoo that's wonderful news! Yours was one story that always broke my heart, to be so young and so out of luck! I'm so happy for you and wish you every luck that this is your true miracle x

Hi @Billie2 I hope you are well, I wonder about you often x
    You are right, I've heard of so many natural pregnancies amongst IVF ladies I've met on here and a lot just recently too. It's amazing!!

AFM: no huge change here, still on a break from it all

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-04-2017),Evelynmoo  (30-04-2017)