+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 733
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Annerley I'm 36w3d
    It's all very surreal still she'll be here in less than 2 weeks...
    @sunny79 a wonderful Christmas present

  2. #672
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    315
    Reviews
    0
    Oh wow Tanej78! That has flown! Maybe not for you. Good luck and very excited for you.
    My beta was 106, prog 36. Very good for 9dp5dt

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (24-12-2016)

  4. #673
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

    That's great @sunny79 do you repeat it?

    Thank you

  5. #674
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    315
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone. Merry Christmas!
    I did repeat blood test 15dp5dt it was 1747.
    I have had quite a bit of gnawing pain, a bleed Xmas day and then constant brown smears. I brought my scan forward to today 6 weeks. Thought I had an ectopic.
    And there it was. Measuring 6w1d and heart beat 111. In so much shock right now.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (08-01-2017)

  7. #675
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked
    185
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all haven't popped in, in a very long time!
    Congratulations @sunny79.
    Has your little miss arrived yet @Tanej78 ?
    My little man arrived on the 11/12/16 he was delivered 3 weeks early after I started to have some massive complications, the most important thing is he is here safe and well.
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas and you are all well x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (08-01-2017)

  9. #676
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi everyone. Merry Christmas!
    I did repeat blood test 15dp5dt it was 1747.
    I have had quite a bit of gnawing pain, a bleed Xmas day and then constant brown smears. I brought my scan forward to today 6 weeks. Thought I had an ectopic.
    And there it was. Measuring 6w1d and heart beat 111. In so much shock right now.
    Honey I tried to reply to your message but it says your stored messages are full and won't let me send to you

  10. #677
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    Hi all haven't popped in, in a very long time!
    Congratulations @sunny79.
    Has your little miss arrived yet @Tanej78 ?
    My little man arrived on the 11/12/16 he was delivered 3 weeks early after I started to have some massive complications, the most important thing is he is here safe and well.
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas and you are all well x
    Congrats on your safe arrival. I hope you're both doing okay after the complications. How are you settling in with a newborn? I'm prettified for when mine arrives!

  11. #678
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    315
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations @MrsSMS. So great to hear.
    Hopefully we have some news from @Tanej78 any day now too!
    @babybeanie I cleared my in box.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

    MrsSMS  (09-01-2017),Tanej78  (08-01-2017)

  13. #679
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked
    185
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Congrats on your safe arrival. I hope you're both doing okay after the complications. How are you settling in with a newborn? I'm prettified for when mine arrives!
    Because I can't do any thing by halves I have a mass on my adrenal gland they think it might have had a bleed or it's a non cancerous tumour. I still have to go back and have another MRI, doctors were all worried as it's a rare condition without pregnancy, so it's super rare to happen during pregnancy! We are doing ok, my only advice is you take it one day at a time

  14. #680
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunny79 that is amazing news @MrsSMS oh so glad he is here safe and well fingers xd your follow up clears you too please keep us updated xxx

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

    MrsSMS  (09-01-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40
  2. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 22:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›