ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 thanks for the shout out hun... I'm good... had to step back from Bubhub for a bit just to manage myself better I think, life just got really busy!

Our little shield maiden is growing well and im 28 weeks on Sunday... I'm still in a little disbelief and then she kicks me in the goulies and I remember... DH msg'd me last night (he works away) how happy he was and how he loves how happy I am at the moment.... which I then freak out and think oh god I can't be too happy.... its so hard to keep that momentum up sometimes after 9 years that we could really be holding her in our arms in 10 weeks... and I don't want to jinx it!

GTT today... growth scan next week... and then we start talking induction plans...

I just did a quick read from your post, and see you have a FET coming up keeping my fingers xd for you love....

Been thinking of you all from afar thats for sure xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tanej78

I cannot believe you are that far along!! Nooo please be happy. You worked too hard not to. Enjoy every second.. and believe me I KNOW what its like as I blissfully enjoyed every second of my sons pregnancy. I was naive and didnt know I mat never be in that position again.. best feeling ever to be pregnant and see her when she arrives..xx

Yeah Im about to transfer the Bobbsy twins this saturday. Just home from a dinner and got my last celebatory bottle of wine to relax before I start my first pessary friday night. This is it. In the theme of the local footy team (Cronulla Sharkies), WhyNotUs is my theme. I always say others are good news stories but I hope its our turn. 8yrs ttc end of this year. C'mon!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone else in the game xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 for the most part I'm totally embracing I promise... then I get the self preservation check my baby shower is in a couple of weeks... that's surreal in itself!

Cmon bobbsy twins you can do it!! ❤️

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 and @Evelynmoo how are you going?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashe87 what are you up to?

10.30am is my transfer appt tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 how exciting!! Good luck to you!! Hope it all goes well..

I'm just waiting! We have 3 normal pgd tested embryos and the rest were inconclusive so we can still use those so 8 day 5 blasts in total which is exciting, but hopefully one of the 3 good ones work! I'm away for work next week so I have an appointment with my FS to see where I'm at if I haven't got my period he will give me primolut to induce a period..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 happy transfer vibes lovely... lots of sticky dust to you and the bobbsy twins xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 @Ashe87 Bobbsy-twins are home. Im feeling indifferent to be honest. I felt good going there but wasnt really told much about them, other than they were "suitable". Weird word to use. But anyway. I will now forget Im in this wait. So, Im sorry if I dont jump on with updates. Its our last cycle so I need to process that xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 totally get it... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so ive been MIA and didnt realise I had been. Had another US today and lining only got to 4.4mm. My cycle has been cancelled. Another wasted month. Ive been prescribed Provera to induce AF in about 2 weeks. Then FS wants me to do another cycle and go back to Gonal F injections. Im ok to do that but i want to use Pregynl during luteal phase just like in the cycle that worked. So i begged my FS to do it that way. Hopefully she will agree when i speak to her tomorrow.
    If not im not agreeing to do another cycle because the Ovidrel makes me feel like crap.