+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 every mm equates to 1 day and with everything being so small, it would be hard to measure. I'd say that's why they don't do official dating scans this early. Even if it is 4 days behind, I wouldn't think that's a definite no for viability, not that I'm the expert. I only got an abdominal scan, part of me thought the following day that it would have been good to get an internal one as at 6wks, we would have been able to look for a hb. The main purpose of the early scans are just to check that everything is growing on track and most importantly in my case, was the location of the sac. I guess the scan served it's purpose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @Billie2 and sending heaps of positive vibes that Annerley is correct and the dates/measurements are just a little off xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ruby16 it appears even my BT doesn't help as my beta has risen still within the normal doubling rate. Its taking longer to double but still normal!? I expect another week of limbo land.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I went AWOL, been too scared to get my hopes up that everything will be okay so haven't been talking about it much.

I'm currently 6wks1day. Another BT on Tuesday then 7wk scan on Friday. This is about the stage with my mc that they couldn't find heartbeat so I'm on edge until I can see that.
    @Billie2 I'm so sorry to see you're going through this. I know how hard the week to week is. Sending hugs and hoping that it was just too early to see anything on screen yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 congrats to you on your girls. How are you adjusting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 good news about the numbers still rising but I totally get that feeling of limbo, it would just be good to have an answer either way at this point! Still got my fingers crossed for you!!
    @babybeanie nice to hear from you and yay we are only 2 days apart. Fingers crossed for your scan!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (07-08-2016),Billie2  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley that's nice that we're so close! Have you booked an obstetrician yet?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie yes, I booked 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I booked the same one I had for DD so for me it was an easy decision and I really didn't want to miss out on a spot with him. I was going to leave it til after my 3rd beta but decided to thinking positively and call after 2 blood tests and lucky I did as I got the last available spot for my due month- that's what I get for being due the second last day of a month though, very fortunate that you are due right at the beginning. Have you picked one yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I'm a bit bummed that I've got EDD of 1st April. I feel like there's some kind of joke in there!

I booked in with a doc that my FS recommended that is based at the hospital I wanted to go to. Hopefully I like her when we meet.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed @babybeanie I hope you feel comfortable with her!
    I was almost headed for that due date but ovulated on cd13 this time, I'm never early! I was expecting a 31st march EDD at the earliest. At least most bubs don't come on their due date. My obs gives his Ivf patients the option to induce early so I opted for that with DD as I didn't want to risk anything with going overdue. I responded really well to it and my labour was quick so she arrived 3 days early. I'm guessing this one will be at least few days early also as I'd go with an induction again.