+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shellzand View Post
    Hey hun thank you soo much! Upon checking the super care website out of curiosity I found that her clinic is a “proud affiliate” haha so that explains why they aren’t willing to assist . Wouldn’t be surprised if they are getting referral fees or whatever .. ANYWAY we have found a physiatrist that does the forms so thank you soooo much for your help! As if IVF isn’t stressful enough but for some it is an easy money making machine. Good luck! XX
    No worries your welcome. Supercare has just become affiliated with my clinic. Pretty sure that’s why they wont help me out. They just shrug and say use supercare and I was like why would I pay another $1000 when the ATO has given use this new easier option? 🤷‍♀️ atleast lodging through the ATO is so much simpler. Good luck to you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Has anybody ever claimed any/full cost for PGD/PGS testing? My last collection I used my super but was then out of pocket 5k for testing

Ps: my FS won’t do my paperwork either. Surprise, surprise is in cahoots with supercare.
    That’s a great question. I know they wouldn’t quote for me, saying that they couldn’t because they wouldn’t know how many embryos I’d get as I’ve always had low numbers for egg collection. But now I’m moving on to egg donor I’m thinking about asking if they will quote this time.

It would be interesting to know if anyone’s clinic who’s affiliated with supercare, has been successful in having their FS fill out their paper work! Are the clinics getting kick backs if they suggest we use supercare? I used supercare on my very first cycle as I couldn’t find the right information at the time to do it myself and while they were amazing I just couldn’t justify spending that additional money each time when I’m the one who basically does all the leg work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buffy0 For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy0 View Post
    That’s a great question. I know they wouldn’t quote for me, saying that they couldn’t because they wouldn’t know how many embryos I’d get as I’ve always had low numbers for egg collection. But now I’m moving on to egg donor I’m thinking about asking if they will quote this time.

It would be interesting to know if anyone’s clinic who’s affiliated with supercare, has been successful in having their FS fill out their paper work! Are the clinics getting kick backs if they suggest we use supercare? I used supercare on my very first cycle as I couldn’t find the right information at the time to do it myself and while they were amazing I just couldn’t justify spending that additional money each time when I’m the one who basically does all the leg work.
    I’m certainly going to push hard for them to quote up the testing this time!!

For sure, the clinics would be getting a portion of the money you’d think.

It’s absolutely ridiculous the hoops you have to go through- if only the ATO would simplify things and just have a tick box for IVF - none of this Acute mental illness stuff (lots of mental anguish, though 🤪)

Off I go to my Psych app this arvo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    I’m certainly going to push hard for them to quote up the testing this time!!

For sure, the clinics would be getting a portion of the money you’d think.

It’s absolutely ridiculous the hoops you have to go through- if only the ATO would simplify things and just have a tick box for IVF - none of this Acute mental illness stuff (lots of mental anguish, though 🤪)

Off I go to my Psych app this arvo
    I had a appointment with my FS a couple of hours ago and she was talking about the pgs/pgd testing and I said ‘well if finance makes sure they quote for it’ she told me that they can’t as they don’t how many I’ll get, but I don’t have to pay up front. So as annoying as it is I’ll have to put in another invoice to the ATO to claim for that! So good luck with getting it quoted from your clinic, hope you have better luck
    I agree with you about the acute mental illness box ticking. Still don’t think that’d make any difference with FS filling out the forms though 🤷‍♀️ there’s always something else to deal with in this process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, great idea. Didn’t think of doing it that way 🤦‍♀️ Thank you!!