+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 546
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats @Ashe87!!!!!

    I'm so nervous for my BT now, I hope my result is just as good as yours!!!
    @Razzy Bear, I don't want to say it, but if this cycle is a BFN, I will probably be going into a new cycle straight away with my new clinic. But I pray, hope, plead, that I don't have too

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    When is your blood test scheduled for?
    It's not till Friday. I thought 7dp5dt was too early to test?

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    It's not till Friday. I thought 7dp5dt was too early to test?
    Ive seen most people test on 7dp and get a very faint line.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found out I was pregnant at 4 days past a 5 day transfer

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked
    788
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Ladies is anyone going to be cycling/transferring into March?

    I've just noticed the group says jan/feb, my next transfer will be march of we go ahead but I don't want to leave this group loool
    Me I'll be joining you. My EPU will be around March 10th all going well. Currently on synarel and the pill (stop the pill on Friday) and start my puregon shots on the 27th as long as my BT shows my hormones are low enough.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    I'm officially pregnant! Just got the call.. May have to have another blood test on Thursday to make sure levels are rising properly..
    Woohoo so happy for you.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    It's not till Friday. I thought 7dp5dt was too early to test?
    I think you could do one tomorrow morning and it would be fairly reliable.

    But it's up to you!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Me I'll be joining you. My EPU will be around March 10th all going well. Currently on synarel and the pill (stop the pill on Friday) and start my puregon shots on the 27th as long as my BT shows my hormones are low enough.




    Woohoo so happy for you.
    Yay, a buddy!!!

    That sounds so far away for you 😞

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (16-02-2016)

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked
    788
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Yay, a buddy!!!

    That sounds so far away for you 😞
    Yeh feels a little way away too. But I have really out of whack hormones so they want to bring them all down so basically feel like I'm going through menopause to then bump me up to the levels they want so I don't mind the extra time. Keep thinking of the outcome we are aiming for. So far so good I've had no mood swings like I usually get which is nice for a change haha. So feeling normal ATM. Remind me in a week or two lol

  10. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked
    179
    Reviews
    0
    So sorry @Razzy Bear. You're lucky you have some frosties! Hopefully it's a sticky one. Xx

    congrats again on the official results @Ashe87! I feel like there have been so many BFP's in this thread! Yay!!!
    @Annie85 @Evelynmoo good luck on your upcoming BT's. I feel like this thread has more BFP's to come. And Annie progesterone pessaries/gel has delayed my AF twice and usually mine comes like clockwork. I have a feeling that if you've got good lining the prog elevates and delays AF (like me) but if your lining isn't crash hot then the prog may not delay it.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

    Evelynmoo  (16-02-2016),Kookii  (17-02-2016)

  12. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    So sorry @Razzy Bear. You're lucky you have some frosties! Hopefully it's a sticky one. Xx

    congrats again on the official results @Ashe87! I feel like there have been so many BFP's in this thread! Yay!!!
    @Annie85 @Evelynmoo good luck on your upcoming BT's. I feel like this thread has more BFP's to come. And Annie progesterone pessaries/gel has delayed my AF twice and usually mine comes like clockwork. I have a feeling that if you've got good lining the prog elevates and delays AF (like me) but if your lining isn't crash hot then the prog may not delay it.
    Thanks Mink, I think I'll do a test tomorrow. My lining hasn't been a problem, at the last scan before EPU it was 11mm, so might be like you and it's just delayed

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

    Evelynmoo  (16-02-2016),Mink  (17-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. anyone out there due aug 2016
    By spicyfitness in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-01-2016, 11:54
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21
  3. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Einsteinz MusicFun & interactive music classes! Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›