+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My application was declined. I have postgraduate qualifications but they are old and in a very traditional discipline. However I do currently work in digital, so not sure what the issue was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Meld85 I was the same and didn't think they were a legit company. Applied online then went nope, it's a hoax and moved on. Few months later, received another email about work and deleted it. Was only a week later that I thought I'll look more into it and found they were a legitimate company. Was too late by then so when work came up again last year, they emailed again and after the testing process I started within the week. Told my friend about it a month ago, she signed up online and started working last week. They have plenty of different jobs, so my friend does something completely different to me. @LSY I hadn't worked for 8 years and still got the job. If you're details are online, they will contact you when other jobs come up that may be suitable.