+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Adelaide Hubbers #2

@rebekahzoe

Welcome to bubhub. There are a few of us girls from Adelaide on here. Not sure on ages though. I'm south and 40 this year but we are all here to chat and support each other it doesn't matter about ages at all. I have a 9yr ds and a 7month ds. I've been through Repromed myself so I know how they work and which doctors you would want. Feel free to pm if you want. Think you need to have commented a few times first though before you can. I pop into the city every now and then for adventures with ds2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @rebekahzoe!

I've not been through IVF, I'm 34 and live in the inner southern suburbs!

But as @babybeeno1 said we are all here to support each other and no topic or question is off limits.

What will you be studying? I work at a University as does another Adelaide hubber (but a different uni to me)

So welcome and good luck on your ttc journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm at flinders not Adelaide uni! I'm always in town too as I catch the bus to visit my mum

How is everyone else going? How's the house @A-Squared are you back at tafe now? How's dd settling in at school?

I'm exhausted everyday we have an appointment or kindy etc. I'm not sure how I can keep going! How do you working mums do it I'm not even at uni yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    My courses start again this week. It's light on this semester while we all try and find our feet with our new routine of me working 4 days a week.

DD is loving school. She's always fine saying goodbye in the mornings and I love picking her up from School. Her teacher is really passionate about kids learning to read and DD is doing a great job!

I feel funny about it all though. I mean I went to school and I turned out okay, but there's part of me that finds it unnatural for her to be going to school 5 days a week. It's full on! I'm not sure why I feel like that. I think it must just be my anxiety and maybe I am missing her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh and house we are still waiting for subdivision to be finalised and getting our loan but we should start building by the end of March 🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all found this thread after googling all about ivf. Okay so bit of background info Im 34 in April this year hubby will be 31. we have been ttc for 13 mths for baby no 1. We have had 1 miscarriage so far. We have what you would call unexplained infertility. We have had several tests done like progesterone, SA, HSG all clear and fine.

Our gynae/ob said last visit if we have not gotten pregnant in a few months to come back (this was before our miscarriage) and we can try either insemination or ivf. Unsure if I want to do the first as the success percentage rate is not that high plus Ive had a few friends do ivf and be successful. Any tips for a newbie to this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peek a boo....I'm back, hope everyone is well. Not sure what I missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? How are you finding kindy @Nafskia is your little boy settling in well?

I'm back to work now. So nervous as I have lots apps for ds. And Working around hubbys schedule too.

Does anyone have much planned for Easter? I'm very unorganised this year as dd's 4th bday falls on Easter Sunday so I'm hosting this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monnie24, hello, my boy is loving kinder, he gets bored on his off days so need to keep him really busy.
    School holidays soon, so not sure what we will do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my son is the same esp being ASD. all our therapies stop over the holidays i am DREADING it. we wi ll take him to the normal pool and bounce. i looked into a few things at the theatre and almost died at the cost :O

i am going for my learners i failed yesterday lol