+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. I'm comparing him to DS1 whom I said was a brilliant sleeper as a baby never had any issues with him at all. This time it's the opposite DS2 has gone from sleeping from 8pm to 5am solid from 6 weeks of age to this night mare

I'll look at all the options that you've given me. Time for to pump out and sleep ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Thanks ladies. I'm comparing him to DS1 whom I said was a brilliant sleeper as a baby never had any issues with him at all. This time it's the opposite DS2 has gone from sleeping from 8pm to 5am solid from 6 weeks of age to this night mare

I'll look at all the options that you've given me. Time for to pump out and sleep ha
    Goodnight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Marion is HORRIBLE!! That was my first experience for a mums group etc and then I was preg again instantly and they were so rude. I had depression etc. I told the lady to get ****ed there excuse my French also I was going with a girl from a DIG but they would be like xyz purses and I say oh well we do BLW isn't that ok? Ohh no that's not ok I ended up going to a PND support group funded through united care Wesley and WCH.

I didn't do sleep program until 6-8 m. Ds older. I did CIO with one gentle other. Can notice difference with both anxiety etc as older.

I hope everyone's houses and cars are ok from storm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby had phone interview but they wanted immediate start ahhh! Fx he gets short listed would be lovely have a job to goto!

I am struggling with the heat over here it's so different. 25 feels like 35-40 in Adelaide the UV is so different!! Is everyone organised for Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's sucks Hun, I know that was one of things you want sorted before you come home

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeeno1 is your husband a builder or sub tractor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    @babybeeno1 is your husband a builder or sub tractor?
    Sent you a pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all going??

@Nafskia did u find a kindy u like/got into? I'm having trouble choosing. My husband likes private schooling too where as I'm okay with public (I went private) he went public!

I have my meeting with my uni coordinator in feb I feel like I'm cutting it fine! 2 years since I studied. This time I will make use of everything @ flinders. They are so helpful!

Has everyone finished Xmas shopping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    How are we all going??

@Nafskia did u find a kindy u like/got into? I'm having trouble choosing. My husband likes private schooling too where as I'm okay with public (I went private) he went public!

I have my meeting with my uni coordinator in feb I feel like I'm cutting it fine! 2 years since I studied. This time I will make use of everything @ flinders. They are so helpful!

Has everyone finished Xmas shopping?
    Yes, I'm happy with the kinder, hopefully my son likes it too.
    We don't do Christmas shopping, I only buy for my best friend, so that's super easy and of course a couple of the kids friends, but I never struggle with choosing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas ladies!! Hope you've all enjoyed the fantastic, overly hot, sticky weather santa brought us

I am a Canadian who recently moved to Modbury (my fiancé is from Adelaide). We are pregnant with our first baby and getting married in 3 weeks. We are due in July.

Events like Christmas, and planning a wedding are a really sad reminder that all of my besties are literally THOUSANDS of miles away. I'm looking to expand my social circle here and creating a life for myself here I need girlfriends in my life!! I'm hoping to find some like minded people here - message me! Let's go for a boost juice or something!

Jenny x