+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's settled yes but the parking on the roof is still a no go zone well the part out the front of Kmart. The construction company doing the solar lighting went bust so no work has been done for months (was suppose to be finished in early aug). It's started up again now but won't be done until after Xmas. There is going to be a class action lawsuit from businesses. A friend of mine has a small business there and sales are literally a 1/4 of what they where this time last year because of the parking issues. No one wants to go there ATM.

Will be good to have you back in r-Adelaide we'll kinda be neighbours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes we will be! U will see my big bum walking the dog

That's ridiculous I would be fuming! I often goto west lakes over Marion as it's better but now you have to pay for parking like WTF?! Also we mainly shop at the second hand places like Brighton markets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Well walking up the hills I'm sure you'll get fit. Yeah paid parking came in there a few years ago they want to do it st Marion but nothing has been said for ages about it now. Marion markets are pretty good to on Sturt Rd at the footy club

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    It's settled yes but the parking on the roof is still a no go zone well the part out the front of Kmart. The construction company doing the solar lighting went bust so no work has been done for months (was suppose to be finished in early aug). It's started up again now but won't be done until after Xmas. There is going to be a class action lawsuit from businesses. A friend of mine has a small business there and sales are literally a 1/4 of what they where this time last year because of the parking issues. No one wants to go there ATM.

Will be good to have you back in r-Adelaide we'll kinda be neighbours
    Why losing sales? There's parking at the top and I believe if someone really wants something they will go and get it. I usually park far from my destination just to walk to the store. Example. If I want Kmart I'll park downstairs near Myer or JB and walk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is there is about 600 less car parks. Parking at the top is still **** down next to Kmart. I work in the centre and when you compare last years sales to this years it has come down to one thing. The parking. When Aldi went in that was 400 car parks gone in just that spot and upstairs like I said is a couple hundred spots aswell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Lol. Well walking up the hills I'm sure you'll get fit. Yeah paid parking came in there a few years ago they want to do it st Marion but nothing has been said for ages about it now. Marion markets are pretty good to on Sturt Rd at the footy club
    Yeah we usually go both MIL is antique dealer! So gets lots jewellery there and bits bobs. Plus some clothes for kids.

I know I wouldn't go if work was still happening esp with DS. Because of his ASD. Would be night mare! He hates shopping centres. I want to try foodlands quiet time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @monnie24 at west lakes the first 3 hours are free so essentially you still never have to pay for parking Unless you're there all day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    We took DD to the playground on jervois st at south plympton this morning she loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    We took DD to the playground on jervois st at south plympton this morning she loved it!
    Albert loves it too, so much he always gets saturated with the water pump there! Shoes and all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (08-11-2016),gingermillie  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have had DD's name on flinders childcare since I was preg has anyone used this one before? @gingermillie? Do u use the uni one? She's nearly 4 so I feel like it's almost useless lol. We might put them at Brighton as old worker is there from a previous centre so they r familiar.

We love the park at Glenelg, goolwa, bonayhton, tusmore for splashing but new house has a pool. Yay!