Closed Thread
Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

How exciting @RainbowLorikeet what time is your appointment? Everything X'd for you! I'm feeling ok, slight tenderness around my ovaries had quite bad cramps last night but they've eased now and I'm at home resting with my Gatorade! I have lots of wind! I'm not that bloated and peeing fine so I'm hoping what I'm experiencing is just usual for after egg retrieval and the OHSS stays away so we can still go ahead with transfer on Saturday and I can join you in the nerve racking 2WW! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you @RainbowLorikeet I have done this before but it's been 3 years now so it will be a refresher but I don't know why I am still nervous !! Wish you all the best for your transfer this afternoon
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    Good luck @clucky14 for your nurse appointment. I had my nurse appointment weeks before starting and it does help because it gives you a better idea of what's coming.

How are you feeling @ABG79? Hope you're getting lots of rest and symptoms are OK. It does take a while for bloating to go away, but hope you're getting lots of rest, water/Gatorade in the meantime.

I'm very excited about transfer this afternoon. I dreamt last night I was very late going there, but that definitely won't happen!

Hope you're all well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, transfer complete! A bit of a wait for an hour, just as they were very busy. I was nervous an hour before the appointment time so had plenty of time to relax! Funny waiting room, everyone was silent!

The fs took two attempts to get it in. And the little embryo didn't want to be picked up, but I hope it doesn't affect the results. Apparently it won't. Now the wait starts! Feels a bit unreal after the months of waiting! And I feel like being positive is all I can do!

Too early to start symptom spotting yet though I could have sworn I felt pregnancy symptoms yesterday before the transfer, if I hadn't known it was impossible! Must have been crinone side effects, just tiredness etc. Feel fine today! Roll on the next free weeks!!

Hope you're all doing well, wherever you're up to! Thinking of all of you!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (17-03-2016),MissTilly  (16-03-2016),StephyG  (17-03-2016),tjuls  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay glad to hear it went well fingers crossed for you ! Nurse appointment of went well had a lovely lady explain it all tell me what injections and dose I will be using explained I would need a BT on day on not keen on internal ultrasounds once started though yuck . Will be getting hubby to do the injections for me so now just got to wait to next month AF and we are starting yay
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    Hi everyone, transfer complete! A bit of a wait for an hour, just as they were very busy. I was nervous an hour before the appointment time so had plenty of time to relax! Funny waiting room, everyone was silent!

The fs took two attempts to get it in. And the little embryo didn't want to be picked up, but I hope it doesn't affect the results. Apparently it won't. Now the wait startys! Feels a bit unreal after the months of waiting! And I feel like being positive is all I can do!

Too early to start symptom spotting yet though I could have sworn I felt pregnancy symptoms yesterday before the transfer, if I hadn't known it was impossible! Must have been crinone side effects, just tiredness etc. Feel fine today! Roll on the next free weeks!!

Hope you're all doing well, wherever you're up to! Thinking of all of you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (16-03-2016),VickyP  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @clucky14
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

How are you all ladies doing? I have to go back and read quite a few pages to keep up!

Afm, still bleeding after the mc but emotionally better. Having a BT on Monday to check if levels are going down and then wait for a natural cycle before thinking of going for another FET/stim. If we are lucky, we'll be trying again in May/June.

Best of luck, tons of baby dust and a 2016 full of BFPs!! Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kookii good to hear from you and a big virtual hug. Thinking of you and hoping you are getting lots of rest and relaxation and back up to full strength soon. Hope your BT goes well on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from u @Kookii!
    Hope beta goes down quickly so u can move on to the nxt cycle. Big bear hugs hun. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet @SL1009 and anyone I've forgotten who is pupo - hope u're all staying relaxed and taking it easy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls, how are you getting on? It will be your time soon along with @VickyP @LillyM and @ABG79!

I was going to say if anyone can speed up the next few weeks please do, but then again I'm taking annual leave so I don't want the holiday to go too quickly! I guess it's a case of enjoy the journey! Especially the long Easter weekend!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (17-03-2016),tjuls  (17-03-2016)