Closed Thread
Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No Sydney . She was very rude and spoke to me very poorly. Not impressed probably the worst I have been treated for an ultrasound . Hope things get better with primary
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyG View Post
    @clucky14 is it just the Melbourne clinic that seem rude?
    @Billie2 congratulations how awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    No Sydney . She was very rude and spoke to me very poorly. Not impressed probably the worst I have been treated for an ultrasound . @clucky14 is it just the Melbourne clinic that seem rude?
    @Billie2 congratulations how awesome[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who did you have @clucky14? You're really not winning with it all at the moment are you?! I had a lovely lady called Aisha twice & a tall Asian looking lady as well. I know the younger receptionist at the X-ray place was a bit annoyed when I asked questions to double check about appt info (like when & how much water to drink etc) but other than that I had nothing but smiling faces & a great vibe from them. Made me feel very comfortable. There is a complaints line I think you can report it to if it was really unprofessional. Chin up love, onwards & upwards from here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm surprised u had a rude encounter @clucky14.. All the ladies who did the scan for me were really lovely. Like @MissTilly I did have a bad experience with the girl at the desk though..
    Water under the bridge hun.. It's done .. Just a few more hurdles before the 2nd GP apptment!!
    Holy Moly @$11000 for ur first ivf!!!
    Ok.. I'm not going to complain about Primary anymore!! (Secretly, I wish they allowed us to transfer back-to-back)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the second one not sure what her issue was . She kept rushing me and telling me to "listen" if I asked a question plus other little comments which I found very rude as I was going as quick as I could and also had to comfort my toddler who was upset just not impressed at all thinking about a complaint but will think about it first. Just glad it's done !
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Who did you have @clucky14? You're really not winning with it all at the moment are you?! I had a lovely lady called Aisha twice & a tall Asian looking lady as well. I know the younger receptionist at the X-ray place was a bit annoyed when I asked questions to double check about appt info (like when & how much water to drink etc) but other than that I had nothing but smiling faces & a great vibe from them. Made me feel very comfortable. There is a complaints line I think you can report it to if it was really unprofessional. Chin up love, onwards & upwards from here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with ur 2nd preg test today @MissTilly!!
    Thinking of u hun

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (16-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls!! She had to stab me twice because the first vein apparently rolled! Ouchy! Will find out later this afternoon the results. Xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016),tjuls  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @MissTilly!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (16-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope u're recovery well @Billie2! Is the recovery anything like ur first EPU?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch @MissTilly ! Cant wait to hear the whopper number today, and your last BT till around 30weeks till the flat lemonade test at pathology! Or do you get a BT for nuchal test? I cant remember, in fairness its been 9years!
    @tjuls I am happy I have today off! I was feeling sick yesterday after I woke up and was shaking and starving. But all good today. Gees the belly is rock hard bloated after EPU when you do actually respond. Ovaries don't hurt when I sit today. I just scrubbed my kitchen, trying to keep busy till phone rings. Im really upset I didn't double check it was ICSI. I know Dr George said "we might do that again" and I said "yes please". I trust it was. But I am feeling really good to be honest. I am very thankful for Primary. I have come to them for help, Im not paying them. They have been amazing to me. I even had a call at 8.30am today from a nurse Ava from the day surgery to see how I am feeling.

"You got this" 👍🏻 My mantra is still with me thanks to this thread.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (16-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016)