+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not 100% sure about this

Attached Images
    Last edited by ellimac; 12-02-2017 at 21:26.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow id take that as a positive! Espesh as it was within 3 mins, and a line is a line 😊congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I can see it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have done a fair bit of reading up on these tests and I am going to bet money on it that they are false!! I got another box and both tests are fainter then above tests but just see it and came up within time frame. But nothing I would jump for joy with.
    I have read reviews and it seems a lot of ladies are getting the same as me and they are really a false positive.
    I will be getting a blood test on Monday and doing the last test the same day. I will also be contacting the company to see what they have to say. Personally I will never ever buy their tests again This is a waste of money and screws around with the head. They use to be the best tests you could get. A clear yes or no and never any nasty evaps. So we will see but I am not holding onto my breath now.
    I will post next week the answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ellimac View Post
    Ok I have done a fair bit of reading up on these tests and I am going to bet money on it that they are false!! I got another box and both tests are fainter then above tests but just see it and came up within time frame. But nothing I would jump for joy with.
    I have read reviews and it seems a lot of ladies are getting the same as me and they are really a false positive.
    I will be getting a blood test on Monday and doing the last test the same day. I will also be contacting the company to see what they have to say. Personally I will never ever buy their tests again This is a waste of money and screws around with the head. They use to be the best tests you could get. A clear yes or no and never any nasty evaps. So we will see but I am not holding onto my breath now.
    I will post next week the answer
    Hi elli how did u go? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods were negative. I guess they were chemical

My body is still being really weird but I am not pregnant. I am going to see a GP soon as I want a full check up down there.