Closed Thread
Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 978
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Well ladies thought I'd pop my head back in here. As I've had some great news today. After my scan on Tuesday I was really upset that the cycle was being cancelled. Well I had a call Tuesday afternoon to tell me they were going to let me keep going until today and rescan me. Well turns out that was the best decision as I now have a minimum of 6 follies and most likely another 4-5 may wind up being big enough by EPU on Monday. I didn't want to get my hopes up for today's scan as I really thought we'd have it cancelled again. So can I please be added back but for the 29th March.

    Hope everyone is well and I'll try and get back to doing personals.
    You must be over the moon! Best news! Yay

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,056
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked
    871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Are you guys dtd every day or every second day?
    We aren't doing it at all lol. Got to set the romantic light for the egg and sperm in the dish Monday night lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    You must be over the moon! Best news! Yay
    Sure am. Such a relief after thinking it was a canned cycle in Tuesday

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    2,539
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    We aren't doing it at all lol. Got to set the romantic light for the egg and sperm in the dish Monday night lol



    Sure am. Such a relief after thinking it was a canned cycle in Tuesday
    🙊🙊 I'll cross my fingers for you!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (11-03-2016)

  5. #904
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Are you guys dtd every day or every second day?
    I'll aim for every second day during fertile period, at a minimum and if we get in more, that's a bonus. Having said that, my fertile period starts tomorrow and DH is sick. So who knows how much, if any, we're going to manage

  6. #905
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    Can you please change me to the 25th
    I won't test unless I'm late but due at on the 21st - ish

  7. #906
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    287
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry no personals
    Anyone had experience with antibiotics (amoxicillin) and pain killers (endone 5mg) in early pregnancy???
    Haven't had a bfp but it's early hours of 12dpo today and I've just gotten back from hospital for severe inflammation and pains in my gum/jaw. I'm waiting to see a dentist but had to go in at 2.30am cos i was waking from the pain and I can't open my mouth for than a cm (jaw lock) - awful pain
    I'm actually hoping I'm not pregnant now just so this can be sorted before going back to TTC.
    I'm so upset about this and even more that I'm hoping I'm not pregnant cos I really truly want to be :'(
    Anyway, endone and antibiotics -- can anyone share??

    Sorry this was such a mess - I'm very sleep deprived and the endone has definitely kciked in!!

    ETA my face is all puffy :'(

    ETA#2 I want to say that I haven't taken antibiotics in years and I rarely take pain killers - only as a last resort
    Oh dear, you poor thing. Hope you get some relief soon.

    Amoxicillin is a category A drug during pregnancy, so is safe to take. "Category A - Drugs which have been taken by a large number of pregnant women and women of childbearing age without any proven increase in the frequency of malformations or other direct or indirect harmful effects on the fetus having been observed."

    Endone is a category C, so not recommended to take during pregnancy. "Category C - Drugs which, owing to their pharmacological effects, have caused or may be suspected of causing, harmful effects on the human fetus or neonate without causing malformations. These effects may be reversible."

  8. #907
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry no personals
    Anyone had experience with antibiotics (amoxicillin) and pain killers (endone 5mg) in early pregnancy???
    Haven't had a bfp but it's early hours of 12dpo today and I've just gotten back from hospital for severe inflammation and pains in my gum/jaw. I'm waiting to see a dentist but had to go in at 2.30am cos i was waking from the pain and I can't open my mouth for than a cm (jaw lock) - awful pain
    I'm actually hoping I'm not pregnant now just so this can be sorted before going back to TTC.
    I'm so upset about this and even more that I'm hoping I'm not pregnant cos I really truly want to be :'(
    Anyway, endone and antibiotics -- can anyone share??

    Sorry this was such a mess - I'm very sleep deprived and the endone has definitely kciked in!!

    ETA my face is all puffy :'(

    ETA#2 I want to say that I haven't taken antibiotics in years and I rarely take pain killers - only as a last resort
    You poor thing. I hope you are better soon x

  9. #908
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457727805.585948.jpg

    Can anyone see what I can see? It's only 9dpo

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stride For This Useful Post:

    BornToBe  (12-03-2016),HeavenBlue  (12-03-2016),mmaf  (12-03-2016),Sabochan  (12-03-2016)

  11. #909
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    That actually loaded pretty bad pic quality

  12. #910
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    287
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Attachment 79149

    Can anyone see what I can see? It's only 9dpo
    Think I can see a smidge of coloured line. Any better pics? FX, it's a sticky.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 14:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Seeking Adoptive ParentsAdoption / Surrogacy
New to Bubhub! :)Introductions
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Boys toys - age 6+General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
do your kids dress better that you?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Neighbours 30 years - 2015Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›