Closed Thread
Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 978
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Windy Station, Quirindi
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi ladies, moving across from Feb as AF arrived this morning. This will be cycle #4 TTC no 1. I have longer cycles which are really annoying - too much waiting at every stage!
    @rainbowsandunicorns1 can you please add me to 24 March?

    Good luck everyone!
    @Little Wing we are twinning! Cycle 4 TTC #1 for me too
    Good luck!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi ladies, moving across from Feb as AF arrived this morning. This will be cycle #4 TTC no 1. I have longer cycles which are really annoying - too much waiting at every stage!
    @rainbowsandunicorns1 can you please add me to 24 March?

    Good luck everyone!
    Longer cycles really suck don't they . Mine go anywhere from 35 -50 days which means I never know what's going on!! So frustrating when TTC

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

    Little Wing  (19-02-2016)

  4. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked
    714
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Totally get what you guys are talking about - long cycles are awful! My last one was 65 days!

    Happy Birthday @Britt1989 Sorry to hear AF decided to crash the party though!

    CD5 for me today, 3rd day of clomid. I can't wait to see how this works with my cycle - TBH I'll be stoked with a cycle that is shorter than 35 days at this point
    Would be over the moon to get a bfp though - 2.5 years of ttc sucks a$$!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

    Little Wing  (19-02-2016),Lovemysons  (22-02-2016)

  6. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt1989 View Post
    @Little Wing we are twinning! Cycle 4 TTC #1 for me too
    Good luck!
    Yay! Hopefully cycle #4 is the magic number for both of us!

  7. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies, I'm moving over from Feb where I didn't even get a chance to test as I'm still waiting on O!
    I'm CD30 and haven't had a positive OPK so I'm hoping to ovulate sometime in the next fortnight. I've only had 4 cycles since having my 14 month old ds2 (DS1 is almost 3) and they've been 58/29/45/29 days. I'm also in the process of weaning my Ds2 off the boob, which is devastating for me but I don't think my cycles are going to sort themselves out otherwise.

    Anywayssss can I please be put down to test on the 15th- that's IF I ovulate at some point. FX for a BFP filled month for us all!

  8. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Hi
    I have never joined any type of forum so have no idea how this even works. I have scanned some of the comments and so far am impressed with how open, supportive and normal everyone is. So
    Pretty sure I am out for Feb, our first month TTC. Feeling super sad after an almost unbearable TWW! Gah forgot how hard this is! This will be my second, I have a bubba boy who is just 2, So despite trying to convince myself that the very light blood loss I am experiencing is just implantation (I am 9dpo) I feel like I am kidding myself. It's got to be AF just slowly weedling her way in.
    Anyway, we are now in March. I am guessing HPT means, test date, in that case I am guessing around March 20 but will have to revise once AF fully hits.
    Can I just say again, that TWW is a *****!
    And forgive me if I don't quite get the acronyms or how to do any of this.
    Night ladies!
    xx
    Last edited by WinterJade; 19-02-2016 at 19:29.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (22-02-2016)

  10. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    Hi everyone and welcome!!! Please let me know if I've missed you on the original post. So excited to have people to chat to about this TTC business and bang heads together in the TWW lol ������
    So glad it's not just me that feels that way. I felt like I have gone crazy this past week and a half Thanks for organising luv xx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    rainbowsandunicorns1  (21-02-2016)

  12. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked
    714
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Hi
    I have never joined any type of forum so have no idea how this even works. I have scanned some of the comments and so far am impressed with how open, supportive and normal everyone is. So
    Pretty sure I am out for Feb, our first month TTC. Feeling super sad after an almost unbearable TWW! Gah forgot how hard this is! This will be my second, I have a bubba boy who is just 2, So despite trying to convince myself that the very light blood loss I am experiencing is just implantation (I am 9dpo) I feel like I am kidding myself. It's got to be AF just slowly weedling her way in.
    Anyway, we are now in March. I am guessing HPT means, test date, in that case I am guessing around March 20 but will have to revise once AF fully hits.
    Can I just say again, that TWW is a *****!
    And forgive me if I don't quite get the acronyms or how to do any of this.
    Night ladies!
    xx
    Welcome! I hope your ttc journey is a short one

  13. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked
    788
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome little wing & Britt. Hopefully you get some luck soon.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    Little Wing  (20-02-2016)

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Hello!

    I am back for my 1st month TTC our 2nd child, after having my daughter in 2014.

    Look forward to sharing the journey with you all come March.

    Think I'm crazy doing this baby thing all over again!

    Xoxo

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stride For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (22-02-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (21-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
I am... #20General Chat
WWYD? Sister issues...Issues with Family Members
Would you breastfeed in public?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
For those of you with babies and toddlers....General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Help with baby names please!Choosing Baby Names
What do you think is the best resource for new Mums?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›