Closed Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 990
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great scan result Kazzy! Hope the headaches go away soon.
    Had EPU and got four eggs. Plan is to freeze on Day 2 as we are thinking about doing PGS. So I might do another cycle and bank them

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)

  3. #602
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,771
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    1,139
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kazzy36 that's awesome!!! So pleased for you!!
    @Flower78 could be an awesome foursome!! How are you feeling? That's PGS? I know for PGD they grow them to day 6 but what to they do with PGS?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

    Flower78  (19-04-2016),Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)

  5. #603
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Great scan result Kazzy! Hope the headaches go away soon.
    Had EPU and got four eggs. Plan is to freeze on Day 2 as we are thinking about doing PGS. So I might do another cycle and bank them
    Yay for 4 eggs!! That's awesome :-)

    I read your diary and it sounds like a good idea to do another cycle and get them all done at the same time if it will make it the only cost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

    Flower78  (19-04-2016)

  7. #604
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling a bit sore on my right, but no vomiting like last EPU. Having a rest this arvo as my parents are here to look after DS.

    PGS is screening rather than PGD which is for a particular disorder. Some people use them interchangeably. So they screen the main chromosomes for extra/missing copies. Our clinic does it on Day 3, a lot do Day 5 or 6. It's the one cost no matter how many embies hence thinking of banking a few up, FS suggested trying to get ten to test.

  8. #605
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats Kazzy36!!

    Yay for 4 embies Flower78!! Hope you get some rest!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

    Kazzy36  (20-04-2016)

  10. #606
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Feeling a bit sore on my right, but no vomiting like last EPU. Having a rest this arvo as my parents are here to look after DS.

    PGS is screening rather than PGD which is for a particular disorder. Some people use them interchangeably. So they screen the main chromosomes for extra/missing copies. Our clinic does it on Day 3, a lot do Day 5 or 6. It's the one cost no matter how many embies hence thinking of banking a few up, FS suggested trying to get ten to test.
    I'm glad you're resting. I was so out of it the day of mine this time. I had some pain on my right side, like my stomach and ribs, neck and shoulders. I was so concerned as I couldn't breathe properly when lying down. I ended up calling the nurses and the professor called me back and said my right ovary was hiding a lot during EPU so he had to manipulate my stomach and uterus a lot. He said he wasn't surprised I was in so much pain! I slept propped up on pillows that night lol

    I had no idea there was a difference! But getting to 10 is a good idea :-)

    I hope your little eggies are doing what they're supposed to be right now!

  11. #607
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't lie down either as I get pain in my shoulder! Hopefully it settles as I will have 10kg DS to lift tomorrow! Last time I rested and watched TV for two days 😃

  12. #608
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I can't lie down either as I get pain in my shoulder! Hopefully it settles as I will have 10kg DS to lift tomorrow! Last time I rested and watched TV for two days 😃
    Yay for for getting the 4 eggs..
    Hope the pain goes down soon for you

  13. #609
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Got the call from bloods today we are back below 5 so good to go today is CD5 I will ring tomorrow so they can get the ball rolling and book in the first scan around CD11.

    Has anyone else gone right into a thaw after the ivf? The Dr was ok to get started right away but the nurse was a little weired.. she said it wouldn't effect the end outcome though but she normally advises to wait a month!

  14. #610
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Got the call from bloods today we are back below 5 so good to go today is CD5 I will ring tomorrow so they can get the ball rolling and book in the first scan around CD11.

    Has anyone else gone right into a thaw after the ivf? The Dr was ok to get started right away but the nurse was a little weired.. she said it wouldn't effect the end outcome though but she normally advises to wait a month!
    DW did 3 transfers back to back.

    She did one, then I did one (transfer a few days after her BFN) and a couple days after my BFN she did another transfer and that was the first of the 3 back to back transfers.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Same Sex Parents TTC List #3
    By BeautyOfTheSoul in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 1015
    Last Post: 31-01-2016, 17:26
  2. Same Sex Parents TTC List #2
    By BeautyOfTheSoul in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 13:54
  3. Same Sex Parents TTC List
    By Green Mum to be in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 1019
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Kickers NSWLittle Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›