Closed Thread
Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck tomorrow @gillpill, I hope it's a surprise BFP for you! Followed by yours TNTH! When is your test date?
    I'm just waiting for AF, it's due Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my test date is 3/3. Not sure when I will test at home or if I will. I'll see how I feel I guess. Might end up waiting for AF to arrive...

Hope your AF arrives on time!! Gosh it's not often you hear that phrase on here lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning guys. BFN for me today. Talking about what we want to do next, either take a break and save for IVF or try one more IUI first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @gillpill was really hoping for a BFP for you.

TNTH hoping your little ducky is a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Morning guys. BFN for me today. Talking about what we want to do next, either take a break and save for IVF or try one more IUI first
    Oh no 😔 I'm so sorry @gillpill! Maybe it will be third time lucky for you? Was so keen to see another BFP on here!!
    @Chekry thank you! I'm hoping for a sticky duck too! I'm back to bargaining with the universe!

'Dear universe, I promise to eat all my vegetables if you let ducky stay with us..."

Lol wonder if my negotiating skills are good enough!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh gillpill - sorry to hear

I would personally not bother with iui again. I would save for IVF. I had 3 failed IUIs and then got DS from my first IVF transfer.

I'm going well. I'm 7+2 today. Bit stressed as I've had spotting everyday since Monday, but scan on Monday showed a healthy, happy baby so I'm not really sure what to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Oh gillpill - sorry to hear

I would personally not bother with iui again. I would save for IVF. I had 3 failed IUIs and then got DS from my first IVF transfer.

I'm going well. I'm 7+2 today. Bit stressed as I've had spotting everyday since Monday, but scan on Monday showed a healthy, happy baby so I'm not really sure what to do!
    Thanks rainbow. I was thinking the same thing. We are now discussing the cost of IVF and trying to find money hidden in our living expenses lol. Also I'm trying to convince DP that it's most expensive for the cycle of EPU and transfers after that won't be as much. I don't know how accurate my arguments are but I think we are definitely headed down that track. Anyway glad to see the spotting was nothing bad. Yay for your little sticky bean that gives everyone on here hope!

Thanks for all the support once again everyone 🙂🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gillpill....sorry to see a BFN for you this morning. Hugs!
    I've been lingering in the background here really hoping to see some more BFPs coming in. After seeing your result this morning i just thought I'd offer this suggestion as it worked for us....after three failed IUIs early last year we took a break and i went on the pill for about 10 weeks straight, skipping periods...then stopped, had AF, and 50mg clomid days 2-6 and BFP...currently 31 weeks today! Anyway, might not work for everyone but it was my idea and FS thought it was a good one so we went with it and it worked! If you have access to enough sperm then i would be inclined to maybe try this method, one more IUI whilst saving up for IVF. What do you think?

Take it easy today hun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Its Me For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Gillpill I was hoping there would be some good news this morning, it hard after the IUI's anything could be the reason it hasn't worked. I did two IUI last year and not getting ready for our first IVF cycle starting in 22 days hoping IVF is for us 😊
    When it comes to DP trying we have decided to skip IUI and go thru to IVF we felt it wasn't for us and the amount we have spent on two IUI is just under the IVF cost with medi care rebate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Bit shattered but we have a plan now so feeling a bit more in control. Money is our biggest hurdle and we both actually earn a decent amount 😐
    So now this lucky little duck better be a super sticky one tortoise because I think our group is due for another BFP!