Closed Thread
Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Welcome honey, you've got an amazing group of ladies here. Congrats on tour 1st miracle and here's to another very soon for you x
    Thanks so much Chyna. I actually feel a lot better today after joining this group and getting to hear about other people's journeys. I wish you all the best for your journey too ☺

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),Gagingi  (22-03-2016),Heyside  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks so much Chyna. I actually feel a lot better today after joining this group and getting to hear about other people's journeys. I wish you all the best for your journey too ☺
    Thanks honey. I'm testing Thursday so nearly over the 2ww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey. I'm testing Thursday so nearly over the 2ww!
    Oh wow! That 2 week wait is soooo hard. But you're almost there. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm going well thanks. Day off today which has been nice. Still only have sore nipples and my pinchy pain in my left ovary area from yesterday has dissapeared thank goodness. No idea what that was. How's your wait going?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great that you have enjoyed a nice day off today @Chyna, hope the rest of your wait goes quickly hun and ends in an amazing result. Waiting is the worst for me this time as I am waiting on other people instead of having an influence of my own. Just had QFG contact me today with consent forms for the testing which is annoying as I could have filled them in last week if I had known.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),Tinachris  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubywoohoo View Post
    @Keepontryin - my dp's fish was out of range too. He was put on the Wazza supplements - goji berries, aloe Vera juice, selenium, folic acid, zinc... Instructions were 'ice the nuts daily', cotton boxers, regular ejaculation. We did ICSI PICSI for fertilization.
    Thanks @Rubywoohoo. Charlotte has DH on the male fertility supp along with gogi berries and pumpkin seeds...he wears cotton boxers most days but she never mentioned anything else apart from that. She never called me bald today and as the girls said she is covering for warren at the moment so must be pretty busy. I'm going on call again in the morning. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @keepontrying13 my DH has high FSH (I think that is the spelling ). His is higher - 24.?. I don't think they can do much about it - DH takes supplements, wears boxers and diligently ices each night. Wazza recommended PICSI for us because of FSH which is about $200 and is an advanced sperm selection technique used in conjunction with ICSI. It's increased our fertilisation rate over just ICSI - maybe doubled it - it's hard to know what is the supplements and what is PICSI, as our cycles have improved with ongoing supplement use and prescription meds since we've been with Wazza. Your DH is just out of range, so they might not need to treat it, but as we know they are thorough so I'd trust them to give you the best advice. If you don't need ICSI then I think natural selection does the same thing as PICSI (my DH has motility issues too, which is why we use ICSI). I know it's another issue, which is a blow, but I wouldn't stress. My understanding is that it's not a big game changer.
    Thanks @Gagingi for your help! I know Charlotte mentioned PICSI to us last month. We already do ICSI. Our fertilisation rate is generally pretty good. We have motility issues as well...basically DH speed is crappy I never got a call back from FS today so will call again on the morning. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Good evening ladies, 👋
    Any of you used scitropin steroid in a cycle ? Success? Symptoms? Thanks 😊
    We used it for our last OE cycle with Wazza - unfortunately for us it wasn't the golden bullet - despite getting 13 eggs at EPU it was our worst cycle we ever did 😟 with none making it to Tx.

I don't remember getting any symptoms from it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Great that you have enjoyed a nice day off today @Chyna, hope the rest of your wait goes quickly hun and ends in an amazing result. Waiting is the worst for me this time as I am waiting on other people instead of having an influence of my own. Just had QFG contact me today with consent forms for the testing which is annoying as I could have filled them in last week if I had known.
    Thank you. That definately is annoying re forms something so simple and like you said could of saved time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris I used Sritropin for my last OE cycle...can't say it did much for me, but my eggs are old and dusty so I don't there is mucht that can help them

You can claim some of it back from your PHI if you have a letter from the office indicating that it is medically necessary. The girls are use to the letter they will be happy to give you one.

You can claim most drugs OVER the PBS ($37.70) from your PHI. Not usually if it is like around $40.00. But if you taken DHEA it is around $80 or $90 so you can get some back on that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (23-03-2016)