Closed Thread
Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1072
  1. #521
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,407
    Thanks
    4,298
    Thanked
    1,100
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trying to hide from my children and drik my coffee in peace.

  2. #522
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am...not really wanting to get up.

  3. #523
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,454
    Thanks
    5,023
    Thanked
    4,554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    how'd you sleep? mine was crap!

  4. #524
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    6,159
    Thanks
    7,481
    Thanked
    3,580
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Tired and unmotivated.

    There's a school disco tonight and I promised I'd bring a slice. I could not be bothered going let alone making something to take.

  5. #525
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,454
    Thanks
    5,023
    Thanked
    4,554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    can you just...not go?

  6. #526
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Tired and unmotivated.

    There's a school disco tonight and I promised I'd bring a slice. I could not be bothered going let alone making something to take.


    The things we do for the kids lol...I'm usually like yeah sure, whatever...the night rolls around, ugh but I usually stay for the whole thing. I am a bit funny about dropping off the kids and going.

  7. #527
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    how'd you sleep? mine was crap!


    I must have slept about 4ish hours I guess. Tired as hell now though, got to go out so can't lie down

  8. #528
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,454
    Thanks
    5,023
    Thanked
    4,554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I must have slept about 4ish hours I guess. Tired as hell now though, got to go out so can't lie down
    yeah I reckon I got about 4 hours myself all up.

    it's crap, I feel physically wrecked but mentally my brain won't shut down. I can't seem to just switch off and relax.

    dh took the car to work so I'm housebound today but I've got freelance work to motor through before this bub comes so hopefully that wears me out mentally.

    sick of looking and feeling like sh.t. I've got suitcases under my eyes permanently!!

    hopefully you can get a bit of a nap happening after you've gone out and done what you need to do? I'm not sleeping during the day today, effed me right up last night!!!!

  9. #529
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,386
    Thanks
    1,138
    Thanked
    1,095
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    yeah I reckon I got about 4 hours myself all up.

    it's crap, I feel physically wrecked but mentally my brain won't shut down. I can't seem to just switch off and relax.

    dh took the car to work so I'm housebound today but I've got freelance work to motor through before this bub comes so hopefully that wears me out mentally.

    sick of looking and feeling like sh.t. I've got suitcases under my eyes permanently!!

    hopefully you can get a bit of a nap happening after you've gone out and done what you need to do? I'm not sleeping during the day today, effed me right up last night!!!!
    It's nature's way of preparing you for sleep deprivation once the baby arrives.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (19-02-2016)

  11. #530
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,802
    Thanks
    3,779
    Thanked
    1,568
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    It's nature's way of preparing you for sleep deprivation once the baby arrives.
    Darn Mother Nature - someone should tell her we would be better off well rested!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (19-02-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sudocrem / InfacolSudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›