Closed Thread
Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1072
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked
    9,005
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Except for gullible readers. But fair point.
    Ignoring stories is the best line if defence. Imagine how much c--p is written about dicaprio on a daily basis? Sue too often you look like you're hiding something.

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,910
    Thanks
    4,793
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Hoping the tabloids are right and Leo and Kate are an item!
    OMG as if. isn't she married?

    aside from the fact she's totally not his type, doesn't he just modelize with 20 something stick insects? Kate's too much of a real woman for Leo lol

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just spent a ****eload at Kmart. Sorry DH I'm nesting ๐Ÿ˜‚

  4. #374
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,910
    Thanks
    4,793
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I just spent a ****eload at Kmart. Sorry DH I'm nesting ๐Ÿ˜‚
    what did you buy!!! I spent a d|ckload there on Friday. if $114 qualifies as a d|ckload. honestly you get so much stuff for your money, it's hard to say no ๐Ÿ˜‚

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (09-02-2016)

  6. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    what did you buy!!! I spent a d|ckload there on Friday. if $114 qualifies as a d|ckload. honestly you get so much stuff for your money, it's hard to say no ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Yeah I spent about that! Heaps of little things - I went in for a night light (which I didn't get!), came out with a sheet set for DS, a large stock pot, new placemats & coasters, pj pants, some big ugly black undies for the labor bag, various toiletry items, some rip-off Birkenstocks (also for hospital, more comfy than thongs!) and a few other bits & bobs. Had also been in target earlier gosh I can spend money when I'm not trying to ๐Ÿ˜‚

  7. #376
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,910
    Thanks
    4,793
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Yeah I spent about that! Heaps of little things - I went in for a night light (which I didn't get!), came out with a sheet set for DS, a large stock pot, new placemats & coasters, pj pants, some big ugly black undies for the labor bag, various toiletry items, some rip-off Birkenstocks (also for hospital, more comfy than thongs!) and a few other bits & bobs. Had also been in target earlier gosh I can spend money when I'm not trying to ๐Ÿ˜‚
    meh I'm the same atm. everything suddenly becomes totally essential ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I bought some big black undies from Kmart too, I think they go right up to under my boobs pretty much. just in case of a c sect lol. I'll ditch them afterwards ๐Ÿ˜‚

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (09-02-2016)

  9. #377
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am not in the mood for cooking. Frozen pizza it is. Mother of the year ๐Ÿ˜

  10. #378
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,910
    Thanks
    4,793
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

    Default I am.....#15

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am not in the mood for cooking. Frozen pizza it is. Mother of the year ๐Ÿ˜
    OMG well I never! ok if a health nut like you is ok with frozen pizza on occasion then it must be ok! relax and enjoy your night off
    Last edited by turquoisecoast; 09-02-2016 at 18:06.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (09-02-2016)

  12. #379
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    OMG well I never! ok if a health nut like you is ok with frozen pizza on occasion then it must be ok! relax and enjoy your night off
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ DS is lucky it's not weetbix for dinner tbh!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (09-02-2016)

  14. #380
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,693
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked
    1,234
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So relieved that I found DS's lovey!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sudocrem / InfacolSudocremยฎ Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›