+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I haven't been to the gym in a while I am cranky!!! I'm up at 6 and asleep by 10. I take a daily multi as well as fish oil. I drink heaps of water as well as having at least 1 raw meal a day (usually dinner - massive salad).

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

    Shells85  (26-01-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    OP, do you think it's worse at that time of the month?
    I don't think so. I might, slightly be a little more agitated then "normal" the week before but other then that it's pretty constant.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    Following. I m pretty bad too. I was good(in my opinion) up until last couple.of months. Last month got first af since dd2 and due today or tommorrow. I am in such a state today. I dont think I yelled this much in whole 2015 I ll buy vitamins tommorrow. And I m aware mydiet is bad. I m craving too many fizzy drinks..

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

    Shells85  (26-01-2016)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    415
    Reviews
    0
    Following too because thia is me! I do a gym class twice a week but need to do more exercise.
    Can you take the Ultra muscleze while TTC?

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,225
    Thanks
    1,627
    Thanked
    2,218
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH washing the dishes after dinner.

    100% natural, low cost however completely ineffective if he 'didn't see the roasting dish on the stove' that needed doing as well.

    Seriously though, yoga helps me a lot. I like a vigorous form like Iyengar rather than a breathy-hippy type.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default What made you less irritable & cranky?

    Have you had any blood testing done? Waking up lethargic and irritable are symptoms of health problems that could be occurring in your body. Thyroid disorder come to mind ...

    I do a mixture of things as I have a very short fuse and have had episodes of raging in the past. I've been diagnosed with insulin resistance, hypothyroidism, Hashimotos, adrenal fatigue, PCO, Peri menopause and leaky gut syndrome (all of which contributed to raging, fatigue, low moods, depression/anxiety etc) and was found to have very low progesterone which once corrected with bio identical progesterone cream, my mood did improve along with doing an overhaul of my diet (gluten free and sugar free)
    I see a naturopath once a fortnight that uses a technique called NET for emotional release in the physiological body. He also assesses whether there are any macronutrients/micronutrients deficiencies in my body and will treat accordingly.
    I also do a bootcamp class 4-5 times a week which is ESSENTIAL for stabilising my mood. I also believe that choosing to study recently helps keep my brain active so I'm not focusing on the little things and making them into big things.
    The whole combination works well for me. I still have my moments of course, but I was a mess prior to starting all this!
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 26-01-2016 at 18:35.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (27-01-2016),Shells85  (26-01-2016)

  10. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,880
    Thanks
    5,204
    Thanked
    3,904
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Exercise, tidy house, clean kitchen sink, 2-3 60min alone sessions a week, church and compulsive eating.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

    GreenMama  (26-01-2016),Shells85  (26-01-2016),Sirena89  (27-01-2016)

  12. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena89 View Post
    Following. I m pretty bad too. I was good(in my opinion) up until last couple.of months. Last month got first af since dd2 and due today or tommorrow. I am in such a state today. I dont think I yelled this much in whole 2015 I ll buy vitamins tommorrow. And I m aware mydiet is bad. I m craving too many fizzy drinks..
    *hugs* I know how you feel. I feel mine got really bad after my last child. 2 years ago now.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shells85 For This Useful Post:

    Sirena89  (27-01-2016)

  14. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    DH washing the dishes after dinner.

    100% natural, low cost however completely ineffective if he 'didn't see the roasting dish on the stove' that needed doing as well.

    Seriously though, yoga helps me a lot. I like a vigorous form like Iyengar rather than a breathy-hippy type.
    Lol NO CHANCE of that happening!
    But thank you. I think I need to look into it.

  15. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Have you had any blood testing done? Waking up lethargic and irritable are symptoms of health problems that could be occurring in your body. Thyroid disorder come to mind ...

    I do a mixture of things as I have a very short fuse and have had episodes of raging in the past. I've been diagnosed with insulin resistance, hypothyroidism, Hashimotos, adrenal fatigue, PCO, Peri menopause and leaky gut syndrome (all of which contributed to raging, fatigue, low moods, depression/anxiety etc) and was found to have very low progesterone which once corrected with bio identical progesterone cream, my mood did improve along with doing an overhaul of my diet (gluten free and sugar free)
    I see a naturopath once a fortnight that uses a technique called NET for emotional release in the physiological body. He also assesses whether there are any macronutrients/micronutrients deficiencies in my body and will treat accordingly.
    I also do a bootcamp class 4-5 times a week which is ESSENTIAL for stabilising my mood. I also believe that choosing to study recently helps keep my brain active so I'm not focusing on the little things and making them into big things.
    The whole combination works well for me. I still have my moments of course, but I was a mess prior to starting all this!
    I have Hashimotos also. My anxiety & all this started just before I got diagnosed. Got diagnosed when my youngest was 4 months old back at the end of 2013. I haven't had my blood work checked in a while, due to my endocrinologist going on maternity leave & never coming back. Might have to book in visit to my GP to discuss latest results.
    I have been trying to eat Gluten Free. I'm not Celiac but have a gluten intolerance & I do notice the difference when I do eat gluten. Did you find it really hard to convert at 1st?
    I'm about to start studying, hopefully soon when I decide which area I want to study. I'm so torn 🤔
    Thank you for your post & tips. Hashi's isn't very common, no one I know has it so it's hard to talk to my family about something they know nothing about.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone else's Toddler ALWAYS wake up cranky..
    By Soon2be4 in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25-09-2015, 18:52
  2. Cranky after naps
    By Frankenmum in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-04-2015, 21:49
  3. Angry, irritable and tired @34weeks
    By frayzlilso in forum Third Trimester Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 20:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TribalanceTriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›