+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 684
  1. #381
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,362
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    264
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I watched the client list movie not knowing they also had a series I can't wait to start watching it but right now I'm watching Riverdale and I'm loving it. Hanging for more of the ranch and you ME her. I only occasionally watched party of five when I was younger so might start watching that as well yay. And next month they are going to start putting new episodes of younger on Stan

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,826
    Thanks
    3,853
    Thanked
    3,903
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by our4boys View Post
    Oh I watched the client list movie not knowing they also had a series I can't wait to start watching it but right now I'm watching Riverdale and I'm loving it. Hanging for more of the ranch and you ME her. I only occasionally watched party of five when I was younger so might start watching that as well yay. And next month they are going to start putting new episodes of younger on Stan
    Don't do the client list series unless you like cliffhangers.. It's good but only goes for 2 seasons and ends on a huge cliffhanger as if it is going to go for a third but it actually got canceled. I was gutted.

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,826
    Thanks
    3,853
    Thanked
    3,903
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    Meant to say not particularly serious. iZombie is very light and sort of comedic. I'm not usually a fan of zombie stuff either but I fell asleep on the couch with the TV on a while back and woke up in the middle of the night and caught a bit of an episode. It looked okay so I went looking for it online. I liked the first season, but now I'm up to number 3 I'm finding it a bit ho hum.
    I keep looking at and thinking I might eventually watch it but then remember exactly how many zombie shows I already watch. Lol

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Don't do the client list series unless you like cliffhangers.. It's good but only goes for 2 seasons and ends on a huge cliffhanger as if it is going to go for a third but it actually got canceled. I was gutted.
    Nnnnooooooo! I just started season 2 today

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

    hugtime  (04-06-2017)

  6. #385
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,025
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have just started the handmaid's tale, it is very provoking, even though I was after a more easy going show, I'm hooked.

  7. #386
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklebug View Post
    I have just started the handmaid's tale, it is very provoking, even though I was after a more easy going show, I'm hooked.
    Love this show. Am impatient for more episodes. Am up to ep 7.

  8. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,108
    Thanks
    4,476
    Thanked
    5,906
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I started watching Schitt's creek this week, very lighthearted humour, easy to watch.

  9. #388
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,399
    Thanks
    1,723
    Thanked
    4,796
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I started watching Schitt's creek this week, very lighthearted humour, easy to watch.
    I love this show! I have finished all thre seasons now. Season 1 and 3 are the funniest...but it's a great, light hearted show!

  10. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopsicle View Post
    Love this show. Am impatient for more episodes. Am up to ep 7.
    Where are you watching the handmaids tale?? I can't find it on Netflix

  11. #390
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry we've got a Kodi. Its under most popular tv shows


 

Similar Threads

  1. What are you watching on Netflix?
    By NoteToSelf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2015, 23:08
  2. Which is better Netflix or Presto?
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 19:21
  3. Netflix, Stan, Presto
    By Olive Oil in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 17-04-2015, 22:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT