+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 422
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Thanks
    5,844
    Thanked
    4,781
    Reviews
    21
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anyone else watched The Keepers?
    I haven't been able to stop thinking about since

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,829
    Thanks
    3,467
    Thanked
    6,565
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    Has anyone else watched The Keepers?
    I haven't been able to stop thinking about since
    Not yet, but I've browsed at it a couple of times. I'll put it on my list.

    As for what I've been watching lately - just finished Freaks & Geeks. Now I'm watching the occasional episode of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Also started the series Love, which I will continue watching.

    Documentaries - I watched Cropsey (it was okay) and Team Foxcatcher (really good).

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked
    3,893
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I need a new show. Not sure if these are on Stan or Netflix.

    I've finished watching:
    Zoo
    The 100
    Designated surviver
    13 monkeys
    Underground
    Z nation
    The crown
    Fuller house
    Frequency
    Masters of sex
    The client list
    Making a murderer
    Grace and Frankie
    Santa Clarita diet
    A series of unfortunate events
    Terra Nova
    brain games


    I watch too much. I admit that.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Try riverdale

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bayside Brisbane
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked
    2,161
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I just finished watching Gossip Girl on netflix start to finish, I was so obsessed- i only watch my shows once kids are in bed at night, but I was watching it well into the night and finished the whole series in a few weeks. Now I really miss it!

    Any suggestions on a popular and addictive series I can get into? I've started on Heartland and Shadow Hunters but not really getting into either and still missing gossip girl.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,463
    Thanked
    770
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    So I just finished watching Gossip Girl on netflix start to finish, I was so obsessed- i only watch my shows once kids are in bed at night, but I was watching it well into the night and finished the whole series in a few weeks. Now I really miss it!

    Any suggestions on a popular and addictive series I can get into? I've started on Heartland and Shadow Hunters but not really getting into either and still missing gossip girl.
    I've not long finished Gossip Girl...I LOVE it!!! I'll have a look on my Netflix to see what else I've binged on.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Thanks
    5,844
    Thanked
    4,781
    Reviews
    21
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I recently binge watched Bates Motel. I almost gave up on it within 10 minutes, but decided to keep watching, then was hooked by the end of the first episode.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,829
    Thanks
    3,467
    Thanked
    6,565
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    So I just finished watching Gossip Girl on netflix start to finish, I was so obsessed- i only watch my shows once kids are in bed at night, but I was watching it well into the night and finished the whole series in a few weeks. Now I really miss it!

    Any suggestions on a popular and addictive series I can get into? I've started on Heartland and Shadow Hunters but not really getting into either and still missing gossip girl.
    I also loved Gossip Girl and felt a bit lost when I finished watching it!

    I think you'd probably like Riverdale (if you haven't already watched it)?

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,510
    Thanks
    1,265
    Thanked
    1,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I need a new show. Not sure if these are on Stan or Netflix.

    I've finished watching:
    Zoo
    The 100
    Designated surviver
    13 monkeys
    Underground
    Z nation
    The crown
    Fuller house
    Frequency
    Masters of sex
    The client list
    Making a murderer
    Grace and Frankie
    Santa Clarita diet
    A series of unfortunate events
    Terra Nova
    brain games


    I watch too much. I admit that.
    Assuming you like zombie shows because Z Nation is on your list, you may like izombie. I'm watching it on Stan at the moment. It's particularly serious and is a cross between zombies and a police crime show.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bayside Brisbane
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked
    2,161
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I also loved Gossip Girl and felt a bit lost when I finished watching it!

    I think you'd probably like Riverdale (if you haven't already watched it)?
    I have, and I do love it can't wait for next season! I've watched most things which is why I turned to gossip girl as I didn't have much left to watch and it was so good. I should have watched it slower, haha


 

Similar Threads

  1. What are you watching on Netflix?
    By NoteToSelf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 00:08
  2. Which is better Netflix or Presto?
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 20:21
  3. Netflix, Stan, Presto
    By Olive Oil in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 17-04-2015, 23:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›