+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 913
  1. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,223
    Thanks
    1,385
    Thanked
    1,272
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    AF arrived this morning. Glad that I'm no longer in limbo wondering what's going on. Moving on to march now x
    Good luck Hun! fx March is your month x

  2. #892
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,223
    Thanks
    1,385
    Thanked
    1,272
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I got a very very very faint positive this morning. It's CD28 - usually my cycles are 33-40+ days but I thought I ovulated earlier than normal so decided to test. I'm not getting excited yet after my chem last month. I am however soooooo excited about a shorter cycle - this was my first cycle of acupuncture so it seems to be working.
    Congratulations!! Will you keep testing until your AF is due? Or are you not really sure when AF is due because of the long cycles?

  3. #893
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,038
    Thanks
    2,909
    Thanked
    4,275
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    Congratulations!! Will you keep testing until your AF is due? Or are you not really sure when AF is due because of the long cycles?
    Thank you 😊 Yeah not sure when AF is due due to my wacky cycles, so I'll test again over the next couple of days 😊

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

    witherwings  (28-02-2016)

  5. #894
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    where the rain never stops
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also got a very faint positive this afternoon on FRER. I have been getting shadows and evaps for a couple of days which I have never gotten with FRER before and had a tiny bit of red spotting at 10 dpo. Currently 13 dpo although I could be out by a day due to not temping for o this month. I hope this is a strong sticky one.
    Attached Images

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oh So Ready! For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (28-02-2016),Lovemysons  (28-02-2016),Meld85  (28-02-2016),witherwings  (29-02-2016)

  7. #895
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh So Ready! View Post
    I also got a very faint positive this afternoon on FRER. I have been getting shadows and evaps for a couple of days which I have never gotten with FRER before and had a tiny bit of red spotting at 10 dpo. Currently 13 dpo although I could be out by a day due to not temping for o this month. I hope this is a strong sticky one.
    Awesome! Congratulations! Fx for a sticky

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    Oh So Ready!  (28-02-2016)

  9. #896
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,038
    Thanks
    2,909
    Thanked
    4,275
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm starting to feel optimistic, I have that wetness in my mouth that comes before you're going to vomit. As much as I'm not wanting nausea, it's a good sign if I had a faint BFP this morning and feel like I'm might vomit all afternoon!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (28-02-2016)

  11. #897
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I'm starting to feel optimistic, I have that wetness in my mouth that comes before you're going to vomit. As much as I'm not wanting nausea, it's a good sign if I had a faint BFP this morning and feel like I'm might vomit all afternoon!
    When will you retest?
    That's definitely a good sign!

  12. #898
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,038
    Thanks
    2,909
    Thanked
    4,275
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    When will you retest?
    That's definitely a good sign!
    I probably won't be able to wait and will test again tomorrow 😂 but I only have 3 tests so I don't want to waste them if I'm still super early haha

  13. #899
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I probably won't be able to wait and will test again tomorrow 😂 but I only have 3 tests so I don't want to waste them if I'm still super early haha
    Good luck! 3 tests, plenty!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    JR03  (28-02-2016)

  15. #900
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,038
    Thanks
    2,909
    Thanked
    4,275
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tested again with a different test which seems to be less sensitive and not sure whether I could see a line or not. I think I need to buy some FRER as I've just been using ICs.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (29-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 14:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›