+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Just done a frer, and got the faintest squint line! Thinking I ovulated later than first thought. Tried to get a photo, but don't think I can pick it up. Still not 100% convinced, so will wait and see what happens over the next few days....
    Can see the start of a line. Has Colour at the top. Fx it gets darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weird question; but has anyone ever had any experience with their pets behaviour changing when becoming pregnant, perhaps even before you knew you were pregnant?

I ask because my DF and I have had our cat around two months, she is quite content and doesn't like to be touched unless she comes up to you which is very rare. She's a more "feed me and leave me alone" kind of cat.
    The past few days she has followed me around from the minute I get out of bed. She will sit at my feet while I go to the toilet and can't get enough of me. just now she is rubbing up to my belly and purring like crazy. Strange cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So BFN this morning at 10dpo and temp is down a bit more so I'm thinking this is not my month.

I just don't understand how I can get pregnant 3 times - relatively easily and then just can't anymore 😞

Every month I get further and further from my little bean... I'm pretty heartbroken and I just don't know what else to do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Weird question; but has anyone ever had any experience with their pets behaviour changing when becoming pregnant, perhaps even before you knew you were pregnant?

I ask because my DF and I have had our cat around two months, she is quite content and doesn't like to be touched unless she comes up to you which is very rare. She's a more "feed me and leave me alone" kind of cat.
    The past few days she has followed me around from the minute I get out of bed. She will sit at my feet while I go to the toilet and can't get enough of me. just now she is rubbing up to my belly and purring like crazy. Strange cat.
    Hey @babymummatobe yes, my cats went crazy!! Mine used to insist of laying up next to my tummy, would even go as far as sleeping under the covers to be next to me, he never does that! The girl was pretty smoochy to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    So BFN this morning at 10dpo and temp is down a bit more so I'm thinking this is not my month.

I just don't understand how I can get pregnant 3 times - relatively easily and then just can't anymore 😞

Every month I get further and further from my little bean... I'm pretty heartbroken and I just don't know what else to do...
    Hi @Meld85 I am so sorry, don't give up yet though, its not over till the witch is here

I know what you mean though, I got pregnant with my boy so easily, he was literally a one hit wonder, and we are now on cycle 6, and had 2 chemicals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post

Sorry to hear Mel πŸ’•

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't help myself, so used my last frer with fmu. Still a really faint line but much more visible than last night. I had a mc NYE and a chem last month so not letting myself get too excited. Thinking I'm going to keep this to myself until I get my bloods done and then surprise hubby 😊
    Attached Images

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-02-2016),Chyna  (23-02-2016),HeavenBlue  (23-02-2016),JR03  (23-02-2016),Lovemysons  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    Sorry I have been a little MIA!

Period is 5 days late, tests 3-4 days ago I believe and was negative.

We have decided over the weekend due to circumstances changing we will no longer be TTC, however I am still waiting for AF to show.
    Oh honey, I'm sorry to hear hope you are ok? Fx af comes soon for you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, Well did another test this morning and a bfn. Maybe yeaterdays test was an evap . I have now just got a very light af. Am dissapointed and excited all in one if that's possible? Its my 1st af since mc in January. I don't normally track my ovulation but think will start as no odea how long my cycles are going to be now. Prior to mc was 31 to 33 days. Just at a loss now.
    Alll those testing today good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to all the ladies who have gotten AF and BFN big hugs x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (23-02-2016)