+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I've gone back to get an internal again a week after my chemical, and they can still see something in there left behind. I'm scared now...
    Does this mean I won't ovulate this month or will everything just occur normally? Can't see my gp until Thursday 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    4dpo and this 2ww is driving me insane!!! Might do a sneaky test on the weekend even though I know it's too early.... Has any one used confirm pregnancy test? I was given some from a friend. Are they any good? Might waste them first before my FRER 😱

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

beckleysamum  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Hi all
    I've gone back to get an internal again a week after my chemical, and they can still see something in there left behind. I'm scared now...
    Does this mean I won't ovulate this month or will everything just occur normally? Can't see my gp until Thursday 😢
    I'm not sure, but just wanted to wish you all the best. I know someone that had to have a d&c to get "cleaned out" after a MC but that was further along. No idea whether she ovulated that cycle or not. Hope yours is nothing and passes naturally.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (16-02-2016),Chyna  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    I have terrible veins too. Nurse told me to drink lots of water before hand, works for me 😊 good luck!
    Also rug up before you go for bloods....keeping warm apparently brings veins to surface so easier to find! I have terrible veins and was told this by the blood collection nurse 😊 good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out this month for testing again. Got to have a mammogram next week and currently in my fertile phase

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Went for bloods today and the nurse couldn't get into my tiny vein lol. Doesn't help that there's literally a 1cm squared sport on my arm that's any good for getting blood. Off to try again tomorrow morning!
    I have this issue too! Drink heaps of water tonight, I usually drink 3-4L of water the day before a blood test and if the blood test is first thing, I drink about a litre before the test. Eat a good meal before hand, and let them know that you have had trouble with blood tests before. When I let them know that, they usually use the baby needles. It takes a little longer but doesn't hurt and they don't need to keep prodding me with the needle! Good luck tomorrow :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help!!! Please?!? So I posted earlier about needing a mammogram...necessary but my relaxed approach to ttc by not paying attention to my cycle means I am actually in the tww on the date of my mammogram. Do I test early or postpone my mammogram by a few days?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all - just want to quickly introduce myself - I've been a member of this forum for years but haven't posted here regularly since I was pregnant with my 2nd son.

I'll be testing on 25th feb or later.. Probably 25th because I'm so impatient and hate surprises! So, we are TTC #3 but have been quite lazy with it! This is our first cycle and I'm in the TWW, CD 16.

I've finally read through this entire thread and wanted to say congrats to all the ladies with BFP - and I'm so sorry to read about those with losses and BFN. Baby dust to everyone and hoping we get to know each other better in the coming weeks x
    Last edited by witherwings; 16-02-2016 at 22:21.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry18Bloss View Post
    1 DPO only Dtd once during peak fertile time. couldn't find any alone time. maybe it's a sign. maybe I'm just meant to have two kids. especially after the nightmare day of kid wrangling yesterday. I'm not sure this is even what I want anymore. feeling very depressed.
    I went through exactly the same thing last month (minus the DTD part!) no time to ourselves, all of us were sick, and kids were so difficult and needy, it really made me question how we could handle another and whether it was what we wanted.. Very sad time so I feel you... Just a bump in the road though, and now I'm officially in the TWW. I haven't read down all the comments yet so good luck to you this cycle if you don't have your results already!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Can someone decide this for me 😋 I'm seriously confused. It seems to be backwards? This is how they were inside the digi
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455614716.580724.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455614726.820660.jpg

ETA the only difference is the way they're facing. The high sensitivity is the top one. Seems like there's a faint control and a strong preg to me OR is it a faint preg and a strong control?
    Last edited by CluckyChook; 16-02-2016 at 19:29.