+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, new to this bub hub forum thing, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months, (not long I know! But I'm impatient!) and currently waiting to be able to test as AF due in four or five days... I am slightly stressing though coz I have been charting temps and last month I got the usual midline temp followed by dip and then a rise( but then AF came 😥)this month, temps have been basically midline the whole time! With one tiny dip where I expected ovulation, I also got a positive opk this month, but no temp rise. Also no sore boobs at all, and I always get sore boobs before AF! And you would expect them to be sore if I got pregnant?! So I have no idea what to think, anyone experienced this?? Sorry for the rant 😝😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    I tested earlier and got bfn. I tested on Friday and got a faint line and then tested every day since and it has gotten a little darker.
    Gives us all hope as long as AF doesn't arrive as expected, thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Hi all, new to this bub hub forum thing, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months, (not long I know! But I'm impatient!) and currently waiting to be able to test as AF due in four or five days... I am slightly stressing though coz I have been charting temps and last month I got the usual midline temp followed by dip and then a rise( but then AF came 😥)this month, temps have been basically midline the whole time! With one tiny dip where I expected ovulation, I also got a positive opk this month, but no temp rise. Also no sore boobs at all, and I always get sore boobs before AF! And you would expect them to be sore if I got pregnant?! So I have no idea what to think, anyone experienced this?? Sorry for the rant 😝😝
    My boobs always hurt before AF and I'm a week late with no signs of it, got a BFN and waiting to test again tomorrow but I figured he same as they aren't sore at all lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckyChook For This Useful Post:

GeorgiaDee  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super annoyed when people comment "oh you're next to have a baby", "when are you having a baby", "hurry up and have a baby"

Like hello, Not everyone can just get pregnant at the click of their fingers. Sorry about the rant, hormonal and still not pregnant.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-02-2016),buterfly  (14-02-2016),charasym  (14-02-2016),Chyna  (15-02-2016),JR03  (15-02-2016),mummys2maddi  (14-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On another note, think we may have missed O this month. Not sure but not feeling positive.

For those who have BFN this month, will you try again next month or would you put it off to avoid a Christmas baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    On another note, think we may have missed O this month. Not sure but not feeling positive.

For those who have BFN this month, will you try again next month or would you put it off to avoid a Christmas baby?
    We will skip next month because we already have one son born one week before Xmas so wouldn't want another child's birthday in December.

I have 2 sons and my youngest has just turned one.. I get the 'when are you having another one? Make sure it's a girl this time!'

😑

It makes me so annoyed. If I have another boy he will be awesome, I feel like I have to deal with every one else being disappointed in the gender of my baby. I'm choosing to have a baby regardless of what gender it is. Yes I would love a daughter, but if I were to have another son I would love him exactly the same!
    End rant lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

missymama  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I already have a January baby so a December/Christmas baby doesn't worry me at all, it's more that I was hoping to avoid summer but that isn't looking likely! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

I'm honestly not too fussed - id just like to fall pregnant for my second I might be a little more picky with the months
    Yes, I get the 'are you pregnant yet?' I got married late last year. My family are the most painful... And are always asking Qs.... Lol my rant!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

charasym  (14-02-2016),Chyna  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I'm honestly not too fussed - id just like to fall pregnant for my second I might be a little more picky with the months
    Yes, I get the 'are you pregnant yet?' I got married late last year. My family are the most painful... And are always asking Qs.... Lol my rant!
    I got married in August last year and hear it every day lol 😡

15. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2.5yo and a 9mo and all the time am asked are you going for no.3?!
    So...I have no idea when I am due to ovulate, am not keeping track in all honesty. Just trying to not get so uptight about ttc. I am happy to have a December baby so will just keep trying