+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just starting

So I have been testing for my surge using both ovuplan strip tests and clear blue digital test.
    I have a 35 day cycle but started testing at day 14 just to get a base line.

The strip test test line has been darker then the control day for the past 7 days, with negative on the digital test, until today when I got peak on the digital.... I somehow skipped high? And not sure what the hell the strip test was reading.... Is this normal? Currently day 20

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh. I feel terrible. 9dpo and I've got AF-like cramps plus I have felt queasy & tired all day. The cramps make me think it's AF on her way but then the queasy feeling is making me a little optimistic. I have no idea. Just want to go to bed!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Ugh. I feel terrible. 9dpo and I've got AF-like cramps plus I have felt queasy & tired all day. The cramps make me think it's AF on her way but then the queasy feeling is making me a little optimistic. I have no idea. Just want to go to bed!
    Gotta love the TWW ! Good luck !! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    AF is due tomorrow.

Today my boobs have been so sore, hurts when Dd leans on me, hurt when I took my bra off. It's mainly pain at the front and feels similar to the nipple pain I had just after having Dd and was establishing feeding.

I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever and I don't usually get insanely sore boobs before AF arrives, just the usual dull cramps and light spotting.

I am hoping that maybe just maybe AF will be a no show and I get a bfp in the next few days. Although I am all tested out honestly and was looking forward to starting fresh cycle just to gain some more positivity.

We will see what the next few days brings!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (13-02-2016),Chyna  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    AF is due tomorrow.

Today my boobs have been so sore, hurts when Dd leans on me, hurt when I took my bra off. It's mainly pain at the front and feels similar to the nipple pain I had just after having Dd and was establishing feeding.

I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever and I don't usually get insanely sore boobs before AF arrives, just the usual dull cramps and light spotting.

I am hoping that maybe just maybe AF will be a no show and I get a bfp in the next few days. Although I am all tested out honestly and was looking forward to starting fresh cycle just to gain some more positivity.

We will see what the next few days brings!
    Hope it's a +++++++
    I'm due for AF Monday so I'm right behind you.. I'm so nervous! I have a gut feeling I'm pregnant but I've thought that before when I'm not... Something this time just feels different ? Otherwise I've got no idea what my body's doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Hope it's a +++++++
    I'm due for AF Monday so I'm right behind you.. I'm so nervous! I have a gut feeling I'm pregnant but I've thought that before when I'm not... Something this time just feels different ? Otherwise I've got no idea what my body's doing
    I hope you get a bfp too! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies need some quick advice 😞

I received a new batch of Internet cheapies last week and this is my first cycle using them. I purchased some first response OPKs just to take in conjunction to make sure they are ok.

Yesterday I got a really obvious positive on first response but a clear negative from my cheapie and now I'm confused... Which one would you go off?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455363927.534891.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Ladies need some quick advice 😞

I received a new batch of Internet cheapies last week and this is my first cycle using them. I purchased some first response OPKs just to take in conjunction to make sure they are ok.

Yesterday I got a really obvious positive on first response but a clear negative from my cheapie and now I'm confused... Which one would you go off?

Attachment 78410
    My IC OPKs have been about that dark. I'd go off your FR ones?

Tested this morning with a FRER - BFN! hope AF stays away tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me too this morning. Back to the waiting game 🙄

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me at 15 DPO and day late for AF Not sure if my cycle is all over the place after chemical last month. Kinda at the point where if it's negative I just want AF to show up so I can start again!