+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that Sandgroper. Have a lovely break and all the best for TTC in June x

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 dpo today. Let the 2ww begin! First month temping and it's been really interesting. We BD with a 3 day cutoff before O so fingers crossed some swimmers were still hanging around.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-02-2016),Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    1 dpo today. Let the 2ww begin! First month temping and it's been really interesting. We BD with a 3 day cutoff before O so fingers crossed some swimmers were still hanging around.
    Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

missymama  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there anyone in here with long cycles ?
    How many days and when do you typically ovulate? I'm cd 22 and all the signs of o , but no positive OPK. I'm going crazy waiting over here and I'm sure I'm stressing myself out causing me to not O.
    How do you relax about it all? I'm finding it impossible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Is there anyone in here with long cycles ?
    How many days and when do you typically ovulate? I'm cd 22 and all the signs of o , but no positive OPK. I'm going crazy waiting over here and I'm sure I'm stressing myself out causing me to not O.
    How do you relax about it all? I'm finding it impossible.
    Is it possible that you may have missed the peak surge? I know some ladies test twice a day just in case to catch it. Are you monitoring CM as well or temping? Sorry your cycle is being a pain for you! I can understand why you are feeling stressed by it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Is it possible that you may have missed the peak surge? I know some ladies test twice a day just in case to catch it. Are you monitoring CM as well or temping? Sorry your cycle is being a pain for you! I can understand why you are feeling stressed by it.
    Thanks Missymama x
    I guess it's possible if it happened over night, but I've been taking 2-4 OPKs a day. Any time I've had a bit darker one (still no where near positive) in the evening , come morning it's back to completely negative. I've had about 4 mini surges of LH by the looks but no big ones. Last month I had 2-3 days of positive OPKS!
    I'm monitoring cm. I had EWCM cd11-13 and then nothing for a week. Now I've had EWCM for the past 5 days (cd 18-22) everything says I should be ovulating except my OPK. Maybe I'm just not going to O this month.
    I haven't been temping, I need to buy myself a basal thermometer.

I was really hoping this would be our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it looks like your body is really trying to ovulate with all those signs. Have you had a positive OPK in previous cycles? I reckon a Body Basal Themometer is a good investment to get for an even better look into what is going on. But I like looking at charts and analysing things haha. Mine cost $10 from Chemist Warehouse.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it looks like your body is really trying to ovulate with all those signs. Have you had a positive OPK in previous cycles? I reckon a Body Basal Themometer is a good investment to get for an even better look into what is going on. But I like looking at charts and analysing things haha. Mine cost $10 from Chemist Warehouse.
    I just called all the chemists in my area and none stock them. So I'd have to wait for one anyway.
    How much does your temp rise after O?
    Yeah I've had a couple of positives in previous cycles but only had a few cycles post DS2 and still BFing so I think that's impacting on my ability to ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join this thread? I just joined up this site today. I am TTC this month but according to my ovulation kit, have not ovulated yet...i'm hoping I get the flashing smiley face in the next few days....really looking for some support! Me and my partner have been trying for 4 months now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emylou79 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016),missymama  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou79 View Post
    Can I join this thread? I just joined up this site today. I am TTC this month but according to my ovulation kit, have not ovulated yet...i'm hoping I get the flashing smiley face in the next few days....really looking for some support! Me and my partner have been trying for 4 months now.
    Welcome! And good luck. Is this your first?