+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 913
  1. #261
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    I've lost confidence this cycle end of February here I come

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,104
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked
    1,969
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    I've lost confidence this cycle end of February here I come
    Big hugs lovely xx

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (03-02-2016)

  4. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    Me too! Just got another BFN my period isn't due until Sunday but I'm quickly losing hope. My 2 prior pregnancies I had extremely sore boobs but I don't at all this month. Just this constant nauseous and sore throat/runny nose business so I'm assuming I have a virus. We'll see. I also never knew I was pregnant until after AF the last 2 times so this is the first time I've ever done the TWW and it's not fun at all lol 🙈
    Just to let you know I have no symptoms at all!!! I got my bfp 3 days ago. AF officially 1 day late. I didn't think there was any point testing as we have been so busy this month I can even remember dtd. But there you go

  5. #264
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ballarat
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anpangal View Post
    Confirmed by clear blue digital!!!!!

    Attachment 78020
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Super exciting for you! Fingers crossed the rest of us get some good news as the month goes on!

    Think I'm only about 5 DPO and this wait is killing me! Only thing I really feel is a dull ache in my pelvic area and ever so slightly nauseated. Did a HPT last night just to make sure would be negative after chem preg last month and it was, so fingers crossed I see a new faint line soon!
    Last edited by lauren29x; 03-02-2016 at 08:53.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lauren29x For This Useful Post:

    anpangal  (03-02-2016)

  7. #265
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren29x View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Super exciting for you! Fingers crossed the rest of us get some good news as the month goes on!

    Think I'm only about 5 DPO and this wait is killing me! Only thing I really feel is a dull ache in my pelvic area and ever so slightly nauseated. Did a HPT last night just to make sure would be negative after chem preg last month and it was, so fingers crossed I see a new faint line soon!
    I have had chems the last 2 months. Have a positive test again. But it does make you nervous after chems. Good luck with the 2ww

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

    lauren29x  (03-02-2016)

  9. #266
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I have had chems the last 2 months. Have a positive test again. But it does make you nervous after chems. Good luck with the 2ww
    What is a chemical pregnancy? Is it like being pregnant but your AF still arrives later?

  10. #267
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anpangal View Post
    What is a chemical pregnancy? Is it like being pregnant but your AF still arrives later?
    Chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy that ends before 6 weeks. It can be detected chemically, with urine or blood test but it's too early to see anything on a scan. It's a very early miscarriage.

  11. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy that ends before 6 weeks. It can be detected chemically, with urine or blood test but it's too early to see anything on a scan. It's a very early miscarriage.
    I see. Hopefully this won't happen 🙏 xxx

  12. #269
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    I know i said i wouldn't test before friday but 10dpo was when i got my bfp with DD aaand i couldnt help it..
    Attached Images

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bugsmummy For This Useful Post:

    anpangal  (03-02-2016),buterfly  (03-02-2016),Cherry18Bloss  (03-02-2016),HeavenBlue  (03-02-2016),lauren29x  (03-02-2016),rainbowsandunicorns1  (03-02-2016)

  14. #270
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,104
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked
    1,969
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsmummy View Post
    I know i said i wouldn't test before friday but 10dpo was when i got my bfp with DD aaand i couldnt help it..
    Woohoo! Congrats... I can see that line!


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›