+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 913
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked
    114
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey can I ask for some advice I am worried I may not even be ovulating I am cycle day 19, last cycle was 32 days. FF said I would ovulate on Monday. But I had neg opk and no symptoms, like my opks were on one line. Anyways started having pains and increased ewcm then yesterday had 2 lines still neg but then at 10am this am it looked like a pos the lines almost matched checked my opk at 1:30 and two lines but neg.
    what the hell is going on, if I wasn't using opks I would say I was ovulating sore boobs, cramps, plenty of ewcm.
    Kinda over it before it's begun

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry18Bloss View Post
    Hey can I ask for some advice I am worried I may not even be ovulating I am cycle day 19, last cycle was 32 days. FF said I would ovulate on Monday. But I had neg opk and no symptoms, like my opks were on one line. Anyways started having pains and increased ewcm then yesterday had 2 lines still neg but then at 10am this am it looked like a pos the lines almost matched checked my opk at 1:30 and two lines but neg.
    what the hell is going on, if I wasn't using opks I would say I was ovulating sore boobs, cramps, plenty of ewcm.
    Kinda over it before it's begun
    Sounds like you're about ovulate.. Time to BD! Tomorrow and the next day as well if you can.
    Positive OPK means ovulation should occur in the following 20-38 hours.

    Good luck!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    Cherry18Bloss  (22-01-2016)

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Hi can I please be added for Feb 6?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (21-01-2016)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Hello everyone can i please be added to test 10 dpo 3rd feb. Currently ttc with number 2. Baby dust to all x

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bugsmummy For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (21-01-2016),Chyna  (09-02-2016),Lovemysons  (21-01-2016)

  8. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brunswick East
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Hey lovely ladies
    I just jumped over from Jan. AF is due today and test is negative. Plus I can feel it coming.


    Trying for bubba #2. Already have a 10 month old boy who is fantastic. Was hoping to have a sibling close in age to him but it's getting further away each month. Maybe Feb will be our month.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikski For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (21-01-2016),charasym  (21-01-2016),Lovemysons  (21-01-2016)

  10. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF on time for the first time 2 years! (13 months post DS2)
    I can't believe I'm actually excited about that 😂
    Hooray! FX for a normal cycle !

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (21-01-2016),Chyna  (09-02-2016)

  12. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    Hey lovely ladies
    I just jumped over from Jan. AF is due today and test is negative. Plus I can feel it coming.


    Trying for bubba #2. Already have a 10 month old boy who is fantastic. Was hoping to have a sibling close in age to him but it's getting further away each month. Maybe Feb will be our month.
    I have 20 months between my boys, fell preg when DS1 was 11 months and LOVE my age gap. Wanted the same again but DS2 is already 13 months. Hopefully it doesn't take much longer for either of us X

  13. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Am I the only one trying for my first?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (21-01-2016)

  15. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Am I the only one trying for my first?
    No, I'm also TTC number 1 😊

    Not sure when I'll be testing yet, only 3rd cycle off the pill so O time is still a bit of a guessing game.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (21-01-2016)

  17. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    No, I'm also TTC number 1 😊

    Not sure when I'll be testing yet, only 3rd cycle off the pill so O time is still a bit of a guessing game.
    Yay I'm not alone
    I will be ovulating in a couple of days, so lots of BDing for me! Testing on the 6th


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Positive or evap line??Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
Positive or evap line??Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›