Closed Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to go for a blood test today. I think I knew and just putting off the inevitable makes me so frustrated. I feel angry this time, not sad like usual.
    My HCG was 35 so it's another chemical. I don't think this will ever happen for us. This was our fifth try in Zlin. It's been over two years of spending money on these IVF cycles and getting absolutely nothing. It's changing me as a person. It's isolating and lonely and we are going to have a big break from this now. They want me to keep my meds going until Wednesday to go back for another blood test which is just making this so drawn out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sunshine14 why do you think it's another chemical? Because your hcg is low? My friend who has 10 wks to go started out with a hcg @ 27 on her offical test date and like I said she has 10 wks to go. My other friend who is also a patient of dr m's had to try 3 times before she got her sticky bun and each time he adjusted her protocol slightly and the third time it worked. I can definitely understand how you would be absolutely exhausted but the whole thing, but please wait until Wednesday and see what happens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (08-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Been absent for a while taking some time out. Been a tough few months. I have not read all to catch up yet but will. @Sunshine14 I hope your next test shows a rise and it is not the result you are expecting. I understand how you feel, it takes its toll on you.

How's your family going and your new little girl @stacey10

Well ive been having some struggles. 3 pregnant women at work, one is the person I work closest with and she is only about 4 weeks behind were I should have been. And now another has announced she is pregnant. I'm very happy for them but when one of them came in with the baby I had to go hide at my desk and have a cry.

But we have decided to go back one more time. I'll be going on my own this time and we have 1 frostie, grade 2. We decided to go back only because it was just rotten freak thing that happened, everything points towards entanglement of the cord. If we did not have an answer we would not be trying again. So with Dr M again with some changes. We can't afford ivig this time but he was not concerned about that and said intralipids will be enough. And no LIT this time. The embryo we have is donor egg and sperm. Dr M also said my system would still have whatever the LIt does in my system from last year anyway. He has put me on metformin this time which I wasn't last year.

so a single trip to Zlin end Oct transfer then home.

Hope everyone is going ok.

Deb

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Phia  (10-05-2017),Sunshine14  (10-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant so good to hear from you was actually thinking of you today and wondering how you were going, from your post you seem to be doing really well under the circumstances and you will have struggles, I'm so happy to hear you have decided to go back for your frostie!! I'm so hoping this will be your rainbow baby and look forward to keeping up with your trip xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I have a friend who is also a dr m patient, she has finished her treatments and has a lot of meds left over, if your interested I will pm you her email address and you can get in contact with her and see if she has anything you need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb - It's so nice to hear from you. I know how hard it is and I think you're so strong at your work. I think it's wonderful you are going back in October. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip and wish you all the best xxxx

I had my second hcg test today and my level has decreased to 18. I knew we were out. We can't get past a chemical now after that blighted ovum our second time. We are going to have a break for a year and focus on other things in our life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunshine14 so disappointed to read your news I hope you really enjoy your year off and can come back stronger and ready to tackle this long road, if that's what the both of you decide to do, keep in touch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last logged on.

Hope you are doing well with your little baby girl @Stacy10. Wonderful news @Debant that you are having another go in Zlin sometime this year.

I'm so sorry to hear your news @Sunshine14. Very disappointing... sending hugs your way & my thoughts are with you. When I had the transfer, I had nausea symptoms, then nothing, followed by a very very small bleed (practically a wipe) and two small brown dots (which after a consult with Dr M) told me it was most likely, the two embies. At the time of my travels I was under enormous stress as my grandfather (who had raised me) was terminally ill dying of cancer. My husband and I flew to Melbourne to see him before flying out for our procedures in Zlin. My grandfather passed away only hours after seeing him and we got the news when we arrived in Vienna. Then after the embies not even implanting, it felt like the whole experience was an emotional rollercoaster, so we decided to take a break for a year so that we could refocus. To keep busy, we have been looking after a European exchange student and providing foster care respite and it has most definitely kept me on my feet and been such a rewarding journey. I have also just started a new market business making pastries inspired from our travels through the Czech Republic, which has been overwhelmingly popular. My husband and I are planning to go back to Zlin sometime in January - April next year for our two remaining frozen embies (but will most probably only implant one). It has been great to focus on other things, but I still have the photo of our little remaining embies next to our bed as a reminder of what we hope to achieve in the future.

Amber

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A sorry @Sunshine14

wow @Amberbright you have been keeping busy. I would love to try your pastries. dH and I love the European pastries and just can't get them here. Although a new cafe has opened and it is based on Czech as the lady who opened it is from Czech, looking forward to trying it out next Sat.
    @stacey10 thank you re your friend, that would be great if she has some left over meds. I'll message you my email address.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello!

Hi everyone

I'm brand new to the thread and have been googling up a storm looking for success stories associated to donor eggs in Prague and found you ladies!

I'm based in Brisbane, we've had 10 failed fresh cycles and 7 failed FETs and we are now moving towards donor eggs as our last attempt to have a family. It's been a long journey to get to this point and I've done as much as I can but it's time to move to the next step.

We're thinking of Gynem in Prague but not sure yet. How is everyone going and where are you at with your cycles with donor eggs? I've been reading as much as I can and you ladies are amazing and your strength is motivating.

Do you have any recommendations for clinics in Prague and has anyone has any bad experiences with clinics abroad? Totally understand if you don't want to post publicly in the forum if you have, but I would appreciate any frank advice, I truly need it at this stage!

Ness x