Closed Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sunshine14 I would definitely go wih what Dr M is saying, I've only ever used the clinics protocol for cycling so only used the pessaries, I was on 1000mg per day split into 3 doses of 400x200x400. I've never done a mock cycle or anything and Just went with zlins standard protocol. Can you not go with that and add anything else dr M wants you to take, I did wonder why your fs had you taking all the oral progesterone etc on previous cycles, rather than just sticking with zlins protocol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    RHi ladies,
    We leave for the Czech Republic for out egg donation IVF. They have choosen the most wonderful donor for us. We feel good but so worried it won't work as I have never been pregnant . They are putting in 2 embryos all things going well. Would love some words of wisdom and encouragement as its so close now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jojoniss, make sure you have a good time while your out there, don't make the entire trip about your treatment so if for some reason it doesn't work the first time you've come away with a wonderful holiday as well relax after transfer and take it easy for the next couple of days, drink lots of hot chocolates as they're Devine in the Czech Republic !! Just really enjoy the whole experience as its a wonderful adventure !! Oh and keep posting updates so we know how your going !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (10-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @jojoniss, make sure you have a good time while your out there, don't make the entire trip about your treatment so if for some reason it doesn't work the first time you've come away with a wonderful holiday as well relax after transfer and take it easy for the next couple of days, drink lots of hot chocolates as they're Devine in the Czech Republic !! Just really enjoy the whole experience as its a wonderful adventure !! Oh and keep posting updates so we know how your going !!
    Thank you Stacey. Quite daunting isn't it! Did it work for you first time can I ask?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojosniss it worked for me both times so I was very lucky, previously I'd had a bfn with a Greek clinic but unfortunately for me I chose a dud clinic. I have my own oe children so age of my eggs was my problem. It's hard not to put everything on the line but you have to remember the donors are just like us only younger and even young donors can and do produce faulty eggs, but if you have no other issues it can and does work of the first, second or third try

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (11-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Jojosniss it worked for me both times so I was very lucky, previously I'd had a bfn with a Greek clinic but unfortunately for me I chose a dud clinic. I have my own oe children so age of my eggs was my problem. It's hard not to put everything on the line but you have to remember the donors are just like us only younger and even young donors can and do produce faulty eggs, but if you have no other issues it can and does work of the first, second or third try
    Thank you for replying again Stacey. His will be our 8th try at IVF but our first with donor eggs. I have very high NK cells due to all the IVF without the proper diagnosis of sharing cells with my husband. We are using my husbands sperm and the donor egg and they are implanting 2 embryos. I will be having Intralipids before we go and I am on all the drugs to prepare my lining and prevent rejection. So nervous. I'm only 34 so we just can't understand why my egg quality is bad but we have to trust I suppose. Thank you for your feedback xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best wishes

Hi @Jojosniss, an exciting time for you and your husband. Wishing you best of luck and will be thinking of you. Enjoy the experience, Zlin is a beautiful town with lots of things to do and see and the weather will be getting warm. My hubbie and I went in December for our first attempt with 2 transfers but they didn't take at all - we are thinking of returning next year? Please keep us posted on your trip and how you go. Amberbright

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberbright View Post
    Hi @Jojosniss, an exciting time for you and your husband. Wishing you best of luck and will be thinking of you. Enjoy the experience, Zlin is a beautiful town with lots of things to do and see and the weather will be getting warm. My hubbie and I went in December for our first attempt with 2 transfers but they didn't take at all - we are thinking of returning next year? Please keep us posted on your trip and how you go. Amberbright
    I'm sorry it didn't work for you first time Amber. Do you mind me asking do you having other issues? NK Cells?
    How many embryos were created? Any frozen? Sorry so many question have no one to talk to it about x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone and update you on where I'm at and hopefully get advice
    I am 11 days post transfer today. We had x2 blasts (grade 2) transferred 26 April.
    9 days post transfer I had some light pink spotting and a tiny little black dot (the size of a poppyseed I would guess). I was hoping this could be implantation bleeding.
    From 9 days post transfer I felt like my period would come any second, I was thirsty and nauseated at times.
    For the past 3 days my symptoms have disappeared. I have no cramping or heaviness, not as thirsty and I'm scaring myself thinking bad thoughts!

This is our fifth(!!!) transfer with Zlin and my first being treated with a rigorous immmune protocol from Dr M.

I took a HPT today and it's positive and I'm not surprised. I knew the embryo started to implant, I'm just nervous that this is what has happened all the other times where I get symptoms, they disappear and it's a chemical. So scared!! I hope my body hasn't ruined this again.

Is disappearing symptoms always bad news?
    I will take another HPT on Tuesday to see if the line is getting darker. Blood test is on Wednesday.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunshine14 such good news, hopefully with dp dr m's help this will finally be your sticky one symptoms do come and go and it is worrying when they go, it's still very early and usually symptoms don't really kick in until around 6 + wks and sometimes not even then, which of course won't help how your feeling, try and take it one day at a time, your pregnant today and fingers crossed this one will stay put !!! Please let me know how your blood test goes

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (07-05-2017)