Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies So we had a teeny girl, my smallest yet Made the right decision going for a csection as surgeon said I would have ended up in theatre with his hands inside me to remove the placenta as it didn't want to come out and it took him over 5 min and a lot of pulling ect to get it to come away. Have been in a lot of pain and have used the self medication pain button around 60 times. Have had low blood pressure as well so they had to check it every half hour throughout the night. We have named her Saoirse which is Irish and pronounced seersha And she was a teeny 3.1 kgs. Can't actually believe we got 3 girls out of 3 !! @Debant, hope your going ok @AngelD how are you going? Your date must be right around the corner now, you've done such a good job
    hi to eoe

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (04-02-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (04-02-2017),Jojosniss  (13-03-2017),Phia  (12-04-2017),Sunshine14  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news @stacey10. Congratulations!!! Love the name 😊.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Stacey! So lovely to hear and hope you all are doing well xxx beautiful name too!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @stacey10 .
    I thought I had put my congrats up earlier but mustn't have sorry. Hope are both doing well. Beautiful name.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant thank you how are you going? I hope your managing to be kind to yourself and you and d/h are slowly getting through each day, it's hard work, but I'm thinking of you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are home from the hospital, got home on day 5 which was a day later than I expected but Bub was admitted to scbu with jaundice and she had lost more than 10% of her birth weight, which I was expecting as that's what happened with the twins although they let me keep them, my milk takes ages to come in with a csection and by day 4 was just starting, I also started on motillum to help with my milk production. Anyhow Bub spent about 12 hrs under lights and for the first night I went in every time she woke and by the next day I was discharged from maternity and went to "room in" at scbu so had her in with me, we left the next day, she looked exactly like in if the girls, if they had have been put in together, they would look like almost id twins, she is so tiny though!! I have a massive scar this time, it's about double the size of the first one, apparently I had lots of adhesions and scaring he had to cut out and when my placenta was stuck apparently my uterus tore abit when they finally removed it so the had to put in a few stitches there as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping on to see how everyone is going @Debant not sure if you'll ever check up but am thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey,

Nice to hear from you! I hope everything is going well for you and your little one 😊
    Everyone else - hope you're all doing well too! It's been quiet on here!

I've been to see Dr M who has tested me for everything and hasn't recommended really any changes to our next try (neupogen injections instead of uterine wash and no provera).

A part of me wishes he had found more which would explain these last 3 years of unsuccessful cycles. But we are going again end of April and hoping this 5th time will be our time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunshine14 lovely to hear your update and plans to go back, hoping you can keep me updated on your progress, gosh fingers crossed that this time is the time !!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (24-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well and hoping someone may be able to provide a little advice...

I've been to see Dr M who has said not to use Provera (the oral progesterone my FS prescribes) as this thins the lining (which I am having huge troubles with!) Just wondering, what do you all use in its place? I have pessaries and have preogesterone injections but my FS has said on this test cycle to take x2 25mg Provera three times a day. I do want to do this as I don't want it to affect my lining for when we go overseas for our transfer next month.

I'm wondeing whether I should just take X1 400mg pessary in its place, or if this amount is too much and I should take x2 25mg progesterone injections?!

I need my period to come at the beginning of April and I'm worried if I have too much progesterone or not enough progesterone this could affect me too much and I'll be unable to start the treatment for our cycle next month. Can progesterone levels affect when you will get your period?

What would you girls do? (I've tried to call Dr M but can't talk to him until April 7). Should I go pessary or injection?