Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies just wondering how many of you fell pregnant on your first transfer with the Zlin clinic? I know everyone is different but just curious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Sorry I've been a bit absent. I'm feeling worse 2nd trimester than 1st. Headaches are more often and I'm exhausted. Lucky I have a good hubby who has been doing everything around the house. And can't stop eating. Have not felt the baby again, but not concerned because it was early to feel. This waiting for the next scan though. Still another 3/4 weeks.

hope you are both going ok @Amberbright and @Sunshine14 tough time.
    @Jojosniss I'm on my 3rd attempt at Zlin, but identified immune issues along the way.

how long now @stacey10 hope your going ok.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (10-01-2017),Sunshine14  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    @jojoiness, great to hear that you have made a decision and are going ahead with Zlin. The team are really friendly and the Czech Republic is a beautiful country. @Debant, sorry to hear you have not been feeling well, hopefully things will improve for you over the 2nd trimester. @Sunshine14, sending you lots of hugs

Finally got the results BFN. Embies didn't even take We are guttered. I even started menstruating before I stopped the medication ?? @Debant I have tried to send a PM to u re Dr. M's details, but can't figure it out. I'd be most appreciative if you can send me a PM with the details. We are not going to attempt another cycle until further tests are done to try and understand why the embies didn't take at all, incase there are underlying issues that have not been identified with previous tests.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (10-01-2017),Sunshine14  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojosniss, I was successful first and second go with the clinic @Debant sorry your feeling yuck, hopefully it will pass and you'll get the second trimester pregnancy bloom , I don't think I've had it at all this time round. 4.5 wks to go for me, got a few appointments and blood tests coming up so that should keep me busy have got absolutely nothing great except for two pkts of baby wipes just can't get motivated to do anything, probably will once the holidays have finished
    @Amberbright using d/e is just like using your own eggs at the same age as the donor, it can still take a couple of goes to work unfortunately otherwise every young women would get pregnant on every cycle which we know doesn't happen, even for those in their 20's it can take a few months of trying to get pregnant, d/e just give us a better chance using the younger eggs than our own eggs, good idea to get extra testing done to rule everything out though !! I'll send you a pm with dr M's info

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Amberbright  (18-01-2017),Jojosniss  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Deb - hope you're feeling better soon. It's so exciting you're in your second trimester. I feel like I'm living vicariously through you. You're a beacon of light to me thinking I too can have a successful treatment with these dreaded immune issues xx

Amber - thanks for your thoughts. I hope you're doing ok. I definitely understand the devastation in the embies not even attempting to implant. My advice is 100% get immune testing. We are gearing up for our fifth(!!! Waaaaaa!!!) transfer in a few months and even though all along I've asked our FS to test and treat me for EVERYTHING we haven't been. Even if there is no immune issues, get tested. You'll thank yourself that everything is being treated. I hope you're doing ok and are able to plan to go back again soon.

Stacey - gosh only 4.5 weeks to go! I hope you're feeling ok

JoJo - exciting you have decided on Zlin. It's a great clinic and the staff are lovely good decision!

AFM I'm still quite down about everything but trying to forge on. Finally my period has come and its like every cramp is a reminder of how everything failed. It sounds silly. I'll be better once this is over. I have a phone consult with Dr M on Monday and then seeing him in person on Feb 9. Hoping to get pathology and everything taken so we can have results when we see him in Feb and make a plan!
    Anna has recommended I take a 3 month break from meds because my lining was so slow to respond to the estrogen and she's worried my lining was of bad quality from being pumped with all this medication. Makes sense ....
    So we are tentatively planning to return in March/April but only once I've been treated for everything.

I've bought the "is your body baby friendly" book so I can post on here what tests this doctor recommends if anyone is interested?. The book has fab reviews. I trust Dr M but after everything we've been through I just need to make sure I've been tested for everything 😀

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

Amberbright  (18-01-2017),Jojosniss  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your feed back. I have my next LIT booster on Feb 9th, meeting with Dr NL on that day also and send his file and comments straight away. We have tentatively booked May 4 the but until they receive the info off Nick next month we won't book in definately. We have DQ alpha genes and I have NK cells so with us already knowing these issues it should hopefully work first time?
    Also do you get a choice with how many embryos they put in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojosniss even though you know you have issues and are being treated for them I would be very hesitant about it working first time, as I've previously said, even with using donor eggs, 3 trys is the usual, so it's best to think like that and if you manage to get a bfp first time round then your very lucky my girlfriend has immune issues and got pregnant on her 4-5 try and went back for a fet following the same protocol that she was successful and had a bfn as she had a flare up around transfer time so is trying agin, it's not an exact science and can take a few goes to get right yours will be a short journey but your definitely on the right track you get a choice of one or two although with nk cells etc they may suggest two

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been reading from time to time though. @Debant that's awesome you've reached the second trimester. Time will fly from now on. @stacey10 not long to go. So exciting.
    @Jojosniss , as Stacey said just consider a few cycle and if it works the first time that's a bonus. I was so lucky to get pregnant the first try considering I have immune issues. Probably it was good I insisted with dr M to give me IVIG instead of intralipids from the start. I don't know, it could have been pure luck.
    I'm still looking at my cheeky boy and think I'm dreaming.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (10-01-2017),stacey10  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you @HFAM !!
    had my antenatal appointment today which was surprisingly good, got to see a consultant this time instead of a registrar so got all my questions answered regarding vbac, induction and due date etc, basically I can't be induced as I've had a csection, I can't go over 40 wks and the dr doesn't want me to go over 39 wks as the mortality rates sky rockets because of my age and ivf, so I have a csection date of 3rd feb, if I go into labour naturally before then I can go for a vbac if not its csection. I've only ever gone early once and I'm sure the twins would have stayed put if I wasn't induced so section is high on the cards. He also said my recovery should be nearly as bad as what it was with the girls as having an elective one is easier on your body. Also a spinal block instead of an epidural so I should have the same problems as I did with the girls. I'm also getting an iron infusion so have to ring the midwife tomorrow about that. So all and all a very productive appointment for a change, but it now means I have to get my bum I to gear and start organising stuff @Debant hope things are still going well, hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

wow @stacey10 not long. How exciting.

good to hear from you @HFAM

im going ok. Headaches had me in bed again on the weekend and this morning spent the morning in the toilet (sorry tmi). I'm getting concerned about my blood pressure and not sure if I should call ob or too early too. I started keeping an eye on it because every time I have intralipids my blood pressure has been an issue. Yesterday it got to 167/100. It's averaging 150/90. I don't have an ob appointment until 2 Feb so not sure if I should just wait or give him a call.

I have LIT again this Friday then back to Syd Sat for IVIG. So a bit on this weekend.

Hope oe everyone is doing well.

Deb