Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberbright View Post
    Hi ladies, tested 12 hours earlier with urine test and have a negative result. Just Can't believe it. Everything was perfect, my bloods, immune system, all the work up tests but the embies just haven't taken. The disappointment is so overwhelming. ☹️
    I'm so sorry to read this Amberbright. Try as best to enjoy your break xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Amberbright it can still take at least 3 goes with d/e for it to work unfortunately, hatching blasts are good !! 2 of mine have been hatching at the time of transfer, one was fully hatched. You won't get your period u til you stop medication. You also still have plenty of time up your sleeve, zlin treat to 49, obviously would be much better for it to work before then but with d/e time is more on your side than o/e. I hope you can manage to enjoy the rest of your holiday and enjoy your time with your d/h

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @stacey10 & @Debant for all your support. On my return home I will send you a personal message to you @Debant for information on Dr M. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Happy last day of 2016 to you all.
    Just thought I'd pop in to give latest update and to first of all express my sympathy to Amber - so sorry to read your news
    Deb - I hope you're doing well and congrats to getting to 12 weeks
    Stacey - hope you and the baby are doing well.

AFM I am 12dp5dt and have had a negative result. This was our fourth try in Zlin and to say we are devastated is an absolute understatement. It appears the x2 perfect blasts we transferred didn't take at all. I followed Dr M this time using dexamethasone, intralipids, folinic acid and all the clexane and everything I've been on previously and have still wound up with nothing.
    Starting to feel like there is a really big immune problem that is just not being treated and hasn't been diagnosed. Going to book in to fly to Sydney to see Dr M in the new year to hopefully get answers. We can't just keep going back and getting this same result. Whatever is wrong with me and the implantation failure needs to be addressed. It's absolutely gutting and such a lonely feeling.

This time was so much worse because I had to fight my boss just to be able to go overseas to try and do this IVF. The thought of going back to work now with nothing is making me feel sick. Just can't believe it and feel so lost. Sorry for the whinge, thought I'd update you all and if it's any consolation to those who don't have success first or second try then they know it's not just them...

Hoping you all have a lovely New Year's Eve! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunshine14 so sorry to read your update, I just want to let you know that the immunes protocol can take a couple of tweaks to get right as its not an exact science, it's taken my friend 5 goes to get her wee boy, she recently returned for a fet and was on the same protocol that got her her son and had a bfn and had apparently had a flare up after transfer, so will go back with a slightly adjusted protocol and hope that it works this time, so if you can, don't give up, and it's great that your going to see dr M in person @Debant, hope you had a lovely Christmas, I managed to scrape through this year lol, and as usual not doing anything for ny, just the way I like it @Amberbright, hope your managing to enjoy your trip, you should be nearly home?
    afm, had my 2nd b12 injection on Wednesday and it stung like heck, first one didn't so I went in there all positive lol, dr did this one not the nurse and didn't bother to change the needle from the drawdown one so I literally jumped out of the chair hahaha won't be seeing her for the next one !! Great side affect of the injection though, my heart palpitations have gone !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (01-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Sunshine14 as Stacey said it can take some tweaking. This is my 3rd try and 2nd with dr M. I did the same as you, went and saw him rather than the phone consult after the first with him did not work. We decided this was going to be our last try and told him that, so he said he will do kitchen sink approach. Involved Dex, clexane, Neupogen, vit E, caltrate bone and muscle, intralipid, IVIG, LIT. I also took a multi vitamin recommended by Zlin which can not get in Aus, but it has metafolin rather than folic acid, absorbs better. We also did some testing of DH sperm, sperm DNA fragmentation and the result was not good. So we did some with donor and some with DH sperm. Trans 1 of each, don't know which one took hold. So, I don't know what is working but something is. As Dr M said yesterday when I saw him for intralipids it's a mix of everything. It's hard and put so much in to it, emotionally and financially. Take care.
    @stacey10 you are having a similar NYE to me. We stay home for the Furkids. But if o had plans I would not have gone tonight anyway, I have had the worst headache today I have had in years. But on an exciting note I think I felt the baby today, been getting like a fluttering sensation.

Hope oe you are going ok @Amberbright and enjoying your trip.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (01-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant exciting stuff !! Sounds exactly what first movements feel like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I made it home safely, although our final leg (flight from Singapore) was delayed New Year's Eve and all the airport hotels were booked out, so spent the 48 hours sleeping wherever we could find a spare couch or recliner. Not much fun! My body clock is way out and hence I have been up since 2am and now posting this at 4am and back to work today!

Firstly, congratulations @Debant, I am so excited to read that you can feel bubs moving! I am just so happy for you! @stacey10 not long now until buns arrives if hasn't already - hope you are doing well. Thanks @jojoisniss for you support, I hope you are finding out all the information you need in making a decision about egg donation in CR.

@Sunshine14 how devastating for you, it can be a lonely experience. I too was in Zlin around the same time as you, however we were there for our 1st edt attempt. I had a - urine test 9dp5dt& 17dp5dt (waiting on final confirmation from blood test to come back -). In the meantime, I have been doing a lot of reading about implantation dysfunction (our embies didn't even get to implantation & all my immunology tests were within healthy limits)....anyhow, I came across a new technique offering Asynchronous Embryo Transfer (ASET) for this issue, not sure if this is part of your issue or not but it maybe worth a read. I found it on the Prague Fertility Centre website and also I have been following another feed about this clinic, with good feedback using this process.

Well anothet new year...wishing everyone a successful and happy year ahead.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, just an update on us. We are doing out egg donor in Zlin. We feel it's the right path for us. It looks like we will be going start of May which is equal parts nerve wracking and exciting. Just now we are in the process of getting our records from Fertility solutions so they can match a donor with us.
    We meet with our FS Dr NL on Feb 9th to go over the rest and give us scripts we need. Also I will be having my booster LIT treatment that day.
    So nervous any advice??