Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant maybe because Im having them once a wk, they're smaller ones ? You need to get your serum ferritin and hemoglobin levels checked as well as your b12, you may need an iron infusion as well, I'm really annoyed as I'm taking 2 iron tablets a day and it hasn't moved, I think 10 wks is a bit ridiculous as I'm already high risk for a bleed pp, I usually take iron suppliments when not pregnant as well and have never had a problem with my b12 before so not sure why it's low now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm gate crashing but wondering if anyone has used TESE sperm to inseminate donor eggies in Czech Rep?
    If we go down the donor path we will need this but want to know it's possible first... Thanks and sorry to crash in like this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mummanow I did not know I what TESE was so I googled it. I am always learning on here. When I did a general googled on TESA the Zlin clinic came up in my results and and they mention MESA/TESE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant, congratulations on making 12 weeks 😀, I am really so very happy for you, all the challenges you've faced and your persistence is encouraging. @stacey10, not long to go now...hope your iron levels improve with the transfusion. Welcome to the thread @Jojosniss, the support from all the lovely ladies on the thread have been most valuable and a wealth of information. I haven't had any further bleeding, which is a little reassuring but lots of pains like a period coming...I can take a urine test in 3 days for results....however very nervous. Trying to keep occupied and relax and continue to enjoy the holiday. In hind sight I would have taken more time travelling prior to the transfer rather than after, so that I could take a blood test and have access to all the medical facilities at home if there is any problems...we still have 2 weeks of travelling before heading home and having to take a blood test a week late.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amber right you could poas before offical test day we wouldn't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, tested 12 hours earlier with urine test and have a negative result. Just Can't believe it. Everything was perfect, my bloods, immune system, all the work up tests but the embies just haven't taken. The disappointment is so overwhelming. ☹️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright how many days now? Is it worth holding off another coup,e of days and testing again, maybe still a bit early. try an enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh amberbright I'm so sorry to read this it's very hard getting a neg, I hope you can still manage to enjoy the rest of your holiday and come back and regroup, my girlfriend has immune issues and each time she thought she had them under control but it's taken her 5 tries to get her wee boy and went on the same protocol as her + one and just got a - again, but she is off again in March and doing a long protocol, I'm just saying all this as even without any thing else thrown into the mix it can take up to 3 times to have success with d/e so I hope you can give it another try, did you get any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies. I had all the work up blood tests, genetic tests, blood disorder tests, immune tests and even had ongoing blood tests each month to check any abnormalities with white cell counts.... all came back within healthy limits. Hubble had sperm tests each month and all the bloods as well. Prior to the donor cycle we wanted to be equiped with all the information so that we knew what we were facing if there were any issues. I've almost hit 40 and hubbie 43 and time is against us now. At Zlin, we have two frozen embies stored and told were A Grade but after having a closer look at the pics it is clear that one of the embies has already started hatching??

I will wait for the blood test for official findings but can't get it until the new year due to travel. Will just keep taking meds as usual, test again in 5 days with urine test and try to enjoy the remainder of our holiday. Did anyone get a negative result with donor cycle...did the period start naturally or did you have to discontinue the medications first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try and enjoy your holiday @Amberbright
    it took me 3 tries with de to get this far, and additional protocol from Dr M in Sydney for immunology issues. When you get home and regroup if you want any info let me know.
    I had phone consult with Dr M today. He continues progesterone so back to 400mg pessaries twice daily. And hVe to use the ones we get here. Oh well. Clexane and pred continuing too. And a backup LIT so more of DH blood to go in me.