ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Amberbright I had a small bleed before I hit 4 wks but I'd already had my positive frer, have you tested yet? Maybe worth testing to see if your showing a positive yet, how much progesterone are you one? Could also be from implantation as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10. I haven't tested as yet, was told to wait until 22nd (9 days post ET). I only have a urine test with me as we are in the Alps at the moment. I will see how I go overnight and hopefully it is implantation bleeding and not an impending period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright that's what I meant by tested, have you done a hpt...... Maybe increase your progesterone, I increased mine by 100mg while I was having the bleeding, do you know what your progesterone was on transfer day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank goodness, the bleeding stopped overnight. My progesterone was 60 on transfer day which I was told was very good level. I will see how I go today, will take it easy. Thanks for the prompt support, really do appreciate it....I do not have family or friends that know about the donation so it is wonderful to have this support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies
    Just gathering information on egg donation in Czech Republic. I am 34 and my husband is 31. We have done a total of 7 IVF treatments and we have DQ Alpha Matches and I have high NK cells. Also now our FS has found my egg quality isn't good. So here we are. We don't know which way to go Czech Republic or South Africa. I would love some stories of success and journeys from anyone who would like to share. It would help us to choose xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright good to hear bleeding had stopped ! Maybe from implantation @Jojosniss, not sure where to start but going to Czech Republic is a good choice, there are a lot of clinics there and the majority of them are really good, of course it can be difficult deciding which clinics to choose from, most on here have gone/go to crm zlin which is a clinic just out of Prague. It's quite a bit cheaper than South Africa I think and you don't need to deal with an agency as the clinics in Czech Republic have their own donors, that would be one of the main differences and the fact that you don't choose your donor a coordinator chooses one for you based on what characteristics are important to you and any photos you send over. Some ladies don't like this a they want the final decision but I found it really good this way and it releases you of the emotional pressure, as you have a 3rd party who isn't emotionally involved who can choose and go on what's important to you etc. zlin also gave a hotel attached to the clinic which makes everything really simple but it does get booked up fast !! They have set ec and et days so once you've chosen your dates you can book your tickets so usually get them at a cheaper cost, also a lot of people travel to Prague or Vienna etc between epu and transfer so you can make a holiday out of your trip as well. The clinic also has no problems working in with an immune dr, or they will do a protocol for you based on information you give them. They are a low stim clinic like the majority of clinics in Europe, but they guarantee 2x5 day blasts on transfer day. I have been to the clinic twice, once for a fresh cycle which resulted in my twin girls and for a fet in May which has resulted in my singleton pregnancy. Any other questions just fire away
    Last edited by stacey10; 19-12-2016 at 22:24.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (20-12-2016),Peninsula Girl  (20-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in The Czech Republic #3

Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Amberbright good to hear bleeding had stopped ! Maybe from implantation @Jojosniss, not sure where to start but going to Czech Republic is a good choice, there are a lot of clinics there and the majority of them are really good, of course it can be difficult deciding which clinics to choose from, most on here have gone/go to crm zlin which is a clinic just out of Prague. It's quite a bit cheaper than South Africa I think and you don't need to deal with an agency as the clinics in Czech Republic have their own donors, that would be one of the main differences and the fact that you don't choose your donor a coordinator chooses one for you based on what characteristics are important to you and any photos you send over. Some ladies don't like this a they want the final decision but I found it really good this way and it releases you of the emotional pressure, as you have a 3rd party who isn't emotionally involved who can choose and go on what's important to you etc. zlin also gave a hotel attached to the clinic which makes everything really simple but it does get booked up fast !! They have set ec and et days so once you've chosen your dates you can book your tickets so usually get them at a cheaper cost, also a lot of people travel to Prague or Vienna etc between epu and transfer so you can make a holiday out of your trip as well. The clinic also has no problems working in with an immune dr, or they will do a protocol for you based on information you give them. They are a low stim clinic like the majority of clinics in Europe, but they guarantee 2x5 day blasts on transfer day. I have been to the clinic twice, once for a fresh cycle which resulted in my twin girls and for a fet in May which has resulted in my singleton pregnancy. Any other questions just fire away
    Thank you for your story it's beautiful and the result we all dream of. I do like the idea that someone takes the section out of your hands. It's so emotional.
    I do like the fact that we don't have to deal with agencies it complicates it more in my mind. I think I am at the point now where I just want to be a mum and I'm ready.
    Thank you so much for your feedback I think I feel more comfortable with the Czech decision. I may back with more questions xo
    Last edited by Jojosniss; 20-12-2016 at 08:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    @Amberbright glad the bleeding has stopped. I know how scary it is. I haven't had bleeding that early but I had 2 lots of mild bleeding this time and all still going good. Rest up.
    @Jojosniss I've seen you on the high nk cell thread. There is not much more I can add than @stacey10, she is a wealth of knowledge, but I can add my story. This is my 3rd time going to Zlin. First 2 times sadly resulted in miscarriage. I got on to Dr M on 2nd try and on this try we have thrown everything at it. Zlin were great and happy to work with The mix of their protocol and Dr M's. I also did an intralipid top up while I was at Zlin. I liked that the choice was made for me re donor, I had enough to worry about. The coordinator at Zlin is so supportive and understanding of my nerves 3 rd time around. We also found out DH had high DNA sperm fragmentation and on clinic in Zlinsi advice we fertilised some with DH sperm and some with donor sperm this time. Not sure which one took hold. I was coming on here tonight to share my news so now is a good time. I've hit the 12 week mark. Had the 12 week scan today and everything is how it should be. I put it to a mix of The clinic at Zlin and Dr M. And this is easier as they are happy to include other protocols. If you have any questions happy to help if I can.
    So so on my news, I am now allowing myself to be excited. I cried at the scan today. I just needed to see that heartbeat and know we had got through the 12 weeks.

I have a question. Did anyone continue to monitor progesterone levels this far in? I have continued until I am off the progesterone meds. But levels are dropping, which is to be expected given they were so high while on meds. Is there a need to continue to monitor or am I being overly cautious?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant sooooooooo happy for you !!! You should be fine regarding the progesterone now as bubs placenta has fully taken over and progesterone tends to drop naturally at this stage because of that, but if course if it settles your mind you still can, although it may make you worry more if you see it dropping? Up to you but I wouldn't worry
    had my b12 injection today and it was easy compared to that big needle for down regulation have to have 2 more over the next 2 wks, still taking my iron tablets, then wait a wk and retest the bloods, which will come in line with my 36 wk bloods and if iron levels haven't risen will have iron infusion then, but that time they will have known about my low iron levels for 10 wks @Amberbright hope everything is still quiet on the bleeding front

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Weightykeighty  (08-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 I have b12 shots every 3 months and I think they are worse than the down reg one. They hurt. I have also been on iron tablets for over 6 months now so I am going to talk to ob next week about keeping an eye on my levels, given I need supplements when not pregnant.